Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Verso Boot Liner

sgard1970

As the topic states, anyone here know how much they are new?

The Toyota website is useless as usual.

Thanks in advance.

Prices taken from a Toyota dealers website

Protection

Carpet mats £59.04

Mudflaps Front £50.00

Mudflaps Rear £60.00

Boot Liner £53.23

Rear Parking Sensor - Black £295.00

Rear Parking Sensors - Painted £340.00

Convenience

Hands Free Kit £239.95

Satellite Navigation System £1250.00

Hope it helps

http://www.rrg-group.com/RRGImages/toyota/...ories/verso.pdf

for something like a boot liner, I think you would be better off getting a spurious rubber one that is on the big side and cut it to shape. That's what we have and its left a little long on the distance between the boot door and back seats and the overlap rests up against the back seats.

Then if I am using the boot as a seat, I can pull the excess down over the rear bumper to protect it.

You should be able to get one a good bit cheaper than an original. After all, its only a bit of rubber

IN defence of the official liner I have it and it is great. It has a lip so if anything spills - and it has - it is contained on the liner. However, two things to note it slides around a bit so some velcro pennies on the bottom work well and if you have it in it makes it hard to raise rear seats (for hard read impossible without removing it).

I got a non Toyota one from eBay and it is very good.

Perfect fit, with said lip, and rubberised stuff in the middle so it doesn't slip and the dog doesn't slide around the boot.

Cost £32 inc postage and arrived in 2 days.

Can't be bad to that

Ben, what kind of material is the original one made from?

Sorry been away - thick soft plastic.

Hard to compare to anything else other than the lid of a tesco icecream box but 3 mm thick.

Here is the genuine liner

65525875_o.jpg

The price is 54.58 Inc VAT, discounts apply to TOC members who sign up to be a "Member" of our website here

Kingo :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
Here is the genuine liner

65525875_o.jpg

The price is 54.58 Inc VAT, discounts apply to TOC members who sign up to be a "Member" of our website here

Is it actually possible to see products and prices on that site? If so, I'm looking right past it! :) (I have signed up, have a Log-in etc)

If not, any chance of letting us know the price of that Boot Liner with Discount...?

We are in the process of setting up a new shop, but it takes considerable time I'm afraid. We only have a handful of items until such time as we can create a full shop. PM me if you want one ordering

• 7 months later...
We are in the process of setting up a new shop, but it takes considerable time I'm afraid. We only have a handful of items until such time as we can create a full shop. PM me if you want one ordering

Hi

I'd like to order one, but am unable to PM you? Can I call instead?

thanks

Does anyone know if there is an official rubber liner for the boot or even a non official one. I have had a look on eBay etc but can not seem to find anything other than the plastic ones.

You could always try a local flooring (carpet) retailer. I have used end of roll/offcuts of vynl cut to shape as boot liners in the past. I thought if it was good enough to protect a kitchen/bathroom floor it should do for the back of the car.