Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Names For Cars

badboyts

t600 that is the best comment i have ever heard about the auris, but its a well deserved saying!

I think I should get some form of decal for my car to confirm it's name :unsure:

無敵土地の巡洋艦

Does anyone know where I can get body decals made to my own design?

Check out Likwidart

Much better than decals!!

:thumbsup:

I saw them at JAE.... thanks for the good advice :)

I think I should get some form of decal for my car to confirm it's name :unsure:

無敵土地の巡洋艦

babelfish says Cruiser of Invincible land :D

Check out Likwidart

Much better than decals!!

:thumbsup:

I saw them at JAE.... thanks for the good advice :)

Rob put three Japanese characters on my Yaris rear side windows at JAE.....................they look good and personalise my car :thumbsup:

無敵土地の巡洋艦

babelfish says Cruiser of Invincible land :D

English to Japanese says.... Land Cruiser Invincible :D

Nope.... on reflection I don't think Likwidart is for me :huh:

What I am really looking for are decals with a chrome/silver type of finish.... can anyone please point me in the direction of a good company :unsure:

Likwidart do chrome/silver logos too :thumbsup:

My Mr 2 is called Hugo... :D thats only cause he is actually named that on his reg.. if he hadnt of been, i was going to call him Marcel. :D

My Proton is called Ronald.. jst cause the first letter of his reg is a R... and I thought it sounded good. :D

My old Corsa was called Clarence. :D

I never agreed with naming cars in the past - and didnt name my other three

However my new mk1 has 'Red two' on the number plate from the previous owner and its quite a fitting name for her as shes my second red mr2, and i just think its quite funny, so its kinda stuck , i wouldnt give any of my cars proper names though - my mates think im a freak when cars are concerened so i think that would just give them more ammo :rolleyes:

Likwidart do chrome/silver logos too :thumbsup:

Well I have learnt something today ;) Thank you :)

The Yaris I had sorta ended up being called Yaz.. so wasnt exactly thought out...

The MR2 is called Skye.. originally looking for a 'sky blue' MR2 until I found out it was called 'Zircon blue'... so Skye sorta stuck too..

I like the car having a name... like Em said.. its kinda an extension of your personality.. so why not..

And its not just girls that name cars.. as we can see in this thread...

but I know loads of guys who name their cars too...

Lets see.... There's "Vectrum..."

"P.O.S..."

"Douchebag..."

Or, "Oh my God, you're such a sodding P.I.T.A!!!"

:D

At the risk of sounding sexist......

Isn't it just girls that name their cars?

Not that there's anything wrong with a bloke naming his car......

I think i'll just stop now.

:P

:lol: :lol:

I've named all of mine, and all my Toyotas have started with "K" - to me its as normal as having names for the cats, its an extension of my personality is my little Yaris.... :)

I have named all my cars including the Honda, Fords the VW and Nissan. (me is a girl)

BUT both my Toyotas had there names begining with K :P and had to have four letters in. :rolleyes:

KITT was the Celi :( and KIYA is Greek or Japanese (I cant rememberwhich) and means PURE is the MR2. B) ...... both are girl cars.

But there is a down side to naming cars..............I find they become a part of you and when you have to let go of said car its like losing a loved one. :(

My name is kaya (pronounced Kiya ) and i have heard it is both greek and japanese .. nice choice name ;)

As for names of cars , i bought my Aygo from the bf (its 2 in september) and he named him Kar (as he is a car deeeer ) and well i kinda kept it :D Naming cars definitely makes it harder to sell .. infact , apart from loving it , the reason i bought it was cos i was so attached to him lol

I name most things .. im weird like that