Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Microwaving Bacon....

Jimlad

To do burgers place on a ceramic plate , place another plate on top , and cook on a medium to low setting .cHECK maybe every 2 to 3 minutes , cut in half to check they are cooked and not pink.

WORKS for me.

To do burgers place on a ceramic plate , place another plate on top , and cook on a medium to low setting .cHECK maybe every 2 to 3 minutes , cut in half to check they are cooked and not pink.

WORKS for me.

No Way???!... you can?? lol

Surely it's just as fast grilling one though?

I didnt even know you could microwave bacon! :huh:

I thought thats why they invented special microwave bacon that costs about £2 more a packet than normal bacon!

But bearing in mind how microwaves work, the food needs certain fats, water & sugar molecules in order for the radiation to cook the food and perhaps burgers don't have enough of the ingredients needed to do it successfully?

sure is !! :toast:

alot of fats in burgers , thats why if you microjive them too fast they go hard , cook em slow and retain some moisture and they come out ok.

i place bacon on a plate , place some kitchen roll over the top and cook for say 3mins - perfect everytime.

alot of fats in burgers , thats why if you microjive them too fast they go hard , cook em slow and retain some moisture and they come out ok.

i place bacon on a plate , place some kitchen roll over the top and cook for say 3mins - perfect everytime.

I just slap the bacon on a plate, put the microwave on for 2mins.... da daaaaa... stick it in my mouth.

Job's a good 'un! :D

I just slap the bacon on a plate, put the microwave on for 2mins.... da daaaaa... stick it in my mouth.

Job's a good 'un! :D

You sound like a fat <I thought I could get past the swearing filter and I am actually a mod!>

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links