Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gold Member Discounts?

dazwan

I've seen mention of discounts for gold members, but I was wondering how I could find out if I would benefit from signing up.

Is there anywhere on this site that lists which Dealers, etc. offer a discount to gold members (which regular members can access)?

If not could you think about putting a list of participating dealers/retailers up?

(I'm only interested in Which dealerships offer a discount as I'm not into adding any shiny new parts to my already nice non-rattling avensis)

It's worth the £25. :yes: Where are you based?

Also if you hang around here enough you'll be modifying in no time! :D

Modiying - whats that mate????? :unsure::lol:

J

:D Not sure? The voices come in the night & mutter something about a 4EFTE engine conversion... :unsure:

Modiying - whats that mate?????  :unsure:  :lol:

J

:D Not sure? The voices come in the night & mutter something about a 4EFTE engine conversion... :unsure:

i get that.........

you will fit 18's

you will add wide arches

bass will destroy buildings

road humps become mountains

but this one disturbs me......

something about putting 350 horses in my engine bay??? its a car not a stable? and surely its cruel to turbocharge a horse?

:drool:

I'm in Bristol.

The reason I want to know what costs I would save is because services are costing an arm and a leg and are a bit of a joke really (my last service cost £250 and the next one including a new Timing belt will come to over £300). In contrast a cowrk colleague has a Honda integra Type-R and his main dealer service cost him £80! Any help in cutting costs would really help me out.

I keep saying my next car will be a honda, but god damn it why do Japanese cars have to live so long! If my car lasts as long as some of the toyota's out there I'll go bancrupt from those ridiculous service charges before I need a new car.

As for modding, well it's not really my scene and I don't think my better half would approve if I started adding shiny new parts to my car. The only mod I've had done to my car since I got it just over a year ago was by some people carrier owner who decided to do a little modding of thier own to my front wing in the "Big-W" car park.

I've not used any dealer discounts but I'm sure someone who has will be along soon.

The Gold dealer network is very comprehensive & growing all the time. :thumbsup:

:lol:

Turbot Yaris :yes:

:drool:

ive used a dealer.....................

got 10% off a service saved me bout 15 quid from a 150 service

:thumbsup:

oops, sorry, just seen you're in Notts, that's a bit far to go to save £15. I'd use more than that in petrol :(

Are you allowed to tell me which dealer?

Nope! :rolleyes:

There are dealers everywhere with varying discounts & if there was one particular one which wasn't on the list it could be approached. :thumbsup:

Any clues as to which dealer? I guess it will be a bit late for Tomorrow, but next time...

Sometimes I wish I still had my Punto, about £100 for a service and only every 12k. Avensis = £165/£250 every 9k. Cheaper to run, cheaper to service, but nowhere near as nice as the Avensis though :P

We cannot give that information away otherwise gold members will chase me with pitch forks

Punto wont be here is a few years as a toyota would!

Cannot match them

So if I were to become a Gold member, would you then be able to point me in the right direction :yes:

Anyways, thanks for answering my original question, I guess I've already made my mind up to join :thumbsup: , it's just a matter of when.

So if I were to become a Gold member, would you then be able to point me in the right direction :yes:

:yes: Don't worry we're all extra freindly in gold, we have our own dedicated forum where you can post any questions. :thumbsup:

. . . my already nice non-rattling avensis

Don't believe you ;)

Anyway Gold is the way to go. Plenty of dealers in the scheme - even if you have to travel a bit you are going to save looking at some of the numbers you are talking about.

Also theres lots of non car related discounts available - but again it's all secret stuff until you're Gold.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links