Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris 1.0 Cdx Or Polo 1.4 Match

crazyman50000

A lot of us have French built ones that are just as good as Jap built... a "general consensus" means not a jot - there's no factual evidence to back your theory! Because thats all it is, a theory! ;)

No nerve hit, just pure and simple truth! Unless you can provide clear evidence to the contrary I refuse to believe it and will shoot down anyone who claims otherwise! :lol:

My 2 French built Yaris's have been excellent in all respects :yes:

Well, I have been in the new Yaris SR which is French built and I must say it doesn’t squeak or rattle and feels solid. Looking in the engine bay, every other component is made by Denso (Japanese). It also has a Jap engine from the Urban Cruiser and Auris (but soon to be built in Wales I believe).

One thing I did notice was that is no rust or start of any corrosion in the wheels or hubs. Maybe because it hasn’t been stuck on a ship at sea for 2 months while it’s transported from the land of the rising sun, no salty sea air or sea spray to splashing all over it. Just a quick hop across the channel keeps the salt (and rust) at bay.

Very impressed :thumbsup: Built by the same people that build Lexus? Maybe he’s right!