Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where Do You Park?

badboyts

everywhere i park i always get some total :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: parking within 2 inch of my door. is there nowhere safe? :ffs: even if i park right out of the way, no1 within 2 miles, i come back and there they are. its like there waiting for me. is it just me? any advice to stop it? :angry:

No it's not just you, but have you noticed that most of the drivers that park next to you have very rough looking cars ! :(

but thats just it- if theres only a few spaces left i always go for the nicer looking or newer cars to park next to. then when i come out they've gone and been replaced by some plonker in a stock car

You are not alone.... it has happened to me for years. Especially when I go to somewhere like Tesco and park at the back of the car park which is empty when I arrive only to find that the numbheads are parked next to me when I come out :angry:

I call it the 'flocking effect', where one goes they all go :rolleyes:

Don't go in your pride and joy! I either go on my scooter (having it's on bay for motorcycles) or I go late at night to avoid numpties!!!

When Im home I park my car in the garage, on the street when I cant be bothered and sometimes I just dump the car in the back garden

When Im at work my car is at the company carpark or an airport carpark

I hate parking in public carparks such as supermarket carparks, I try to park away from other vehicle and this can sometimes mean that I have a longish walk

Take up two spaces!! That's what I do!

Me too!!!

I'm working at Tesco's until I go to uni, and I park right at the back up against a wall on one side, and backing a wall if possible. Or I'll park at the front where I know are employees cars, so I know they will be there all day and will act wall-like...

do you pay twice at the carpark?

Pay?? lol. The traffic wardens here are stupid.

As for my work, I have a special "managers" space at my shop where there are two bays side by side at the side of the shop. That's where I park. Right over them both. lol

At work we've got a little car park off the street with enough space for 2 cars, I park in 1 & somebody else who works in the office parks in the other so I've never had a problem unless 1 of the vans has been parked there & I've had to park on the street, but that barely ever happens so I'm generally ok. At home I park at the side of our house on the driveway thing so I'm ok there as well.

The only time I really park where there's a decent chance of damage done is when I need to go to a public car park but I try to avoid that as much as possible because I hate shopping. When I do it I try to park between 2 expensive new cars because there's a better chance of them taking more care, although as mentioned that doesn't always work.

At my office there is parking within the grounds of the building but I always park near similar valued cars. Don't feel I should park next to the more expensive cars i.e. Porsches, BM's and Audi's seeing as I'm not management!!!

In Supermarkets I look for spaces that no one else has parked so that hopefully I can avoid dings etc! :thumbsup:

I refuse to park next to chavvie motors though!

I always park on an end of bay slot, usually just outside the restrains of the bay, also use single slots well away from the gathering herd of chavs :unsure: nearly always find some grunt has parked next to me, with her five kids from 6 different dads :D and no she can't remember any of their names (the kids not a chance of knowing the fathers name as that was at least yesterday) B)

It's not always grunts, company car drivers are just the same, if I was transport manager, anyone who needed new brake pads / shoes / tyres etc before at least 20000 miles would have to pay for them ;)

Don't go in your pride and joy! I either go on my scooter (having it's on bay for motorcycles) or I go late at night to avoid numpties!!!

I do the same as Amy (must be just us women who have sense) - I go later on in the evening when there are less cars about - I never go to Tescos at peak times - I miss out on all the flustered mums & dads, misbehaving children and stressed-out shoppers!

Our Tescos is 24-hour - I normally go at 8-9pm and its lovely and quiet by then :thumbsup:

I do the same as Amy (must be just us women who have sense)

I think you're right Em.

Probably best if we leave the shopping to the women in future. ;)

I do the same as Amy (must be just us women who have sense)

I think you're right Em.

Probably best if we leave the shopping to the women in future. ;)

Definately - just give us the cash and we'll spend it ;)

Well... when I go to Tesco I usually park where there are no other cars... and I go at non peak times whenever possible...

When I am at work its a different matter... I work in the centre of Liverpool and as you may guess parking is scarce... so we have a number of parking spaces booked for us by work... and I use one of these... its not far from our office... they happen to be...

Underneath Liverpool Catholic Cathedral....

My car is protected by GOD! :P

everywhere i park i always get some total :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: parking within 2 inch of my door. is there nowhere safe? :ffs: even if i park right out of the way, no1 within 2 miles, i come back and there they are. its like there waiting for me. is it just me? any advice to stop it? :angry:

I live in london so on street parking is the norm. I try very hard not to touch another vehicle but that doesnt stop the blind bar stewards scraping all four corners of my pride and joy! :angry:

Also, nearly every Yaris I see has a ding in the rear valance... HOW DO PEOPLE MANAGE TO HIT SUCH A SMALL CAR? :unsure:

Well... when I go to Tesco I usually park where there are no other cars... and I go at non peak times whenever possible...

When I am at work its a different matter... I work in the centre of Liverpool and as you may guess parking is scarce... so we have a number of parking spaces booked for us by work... and I use one of these... its not far from our office... they happen to be...

Underneath Liverpool Catholic Cathedral....

My car is protected by GOD! :P

If GOD let his only son get nailed to a wooden cross, do you think he will give a ***** about your motah? :lol:

Well, it almost happened in a car park today - I parked up and there was nothing about, got back and a red Punto was next to me and the owner was coming to her car at the same time as me.

I reversed out first, kept my eye on what she was doing, just as I was about to pull away, she started reversing - almost had my back end off!

Needless to say, she stopped in the nick of time and I gave her a "What the bloody hell are you doing?" look before driving off!

Why oh why are there so many numpties who have driving licences??? :rolleyes: