Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

These Prisoners...

Kev Mc

I was listening to the news on the radio as I was driving home from work before & they were talking about the way these strikes are affecting prisons & they had an inmate on moaning about how poorly they were getting treated because they were stuck in their cells & didn't get their hour in the gym today. Am I the only 1 who thinks that it's their own fault for getting themselves put in jail in the 1st place? If they didn't break the law they would be able to go to the gym as much as they liked, so how can they complain? By all means give them clean water & food & the ability to keep warm etc, but they're in jail, they should be made to go without so they never want to go back, isn't that the point of prison?

I say 'f*** em'.... so long as they are not tortured or starved to death I don't care what happens. Prison is NOT a hotel!

So long as they get their basic human rights - warmth, food, water, sanitation....

I like it that this strike is all about the prison workers and yet the prisoners have turned it round as a sob story on themselves - people who work in prisons deserve to be treated with a bit of respect - I bet your average prisoner wouldnt do that!

So long as they get their basic human rights - warmth, food, water, sanitation....

I like it that this strike is all about the prison workers and yet the prisoners have turned it round as a sob story on themselves - people who work in prisons deserve to be treated with a bit of respect - I bet your average prisoner wouldnt do that!

you missed out TV

So long as they get their basic human rights

Basic Human Rights???.. IMO they gave them up the minute they committed a crime serious enough to end up in prison.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links