Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fuel Filter Warning Light On

rockerfella174

I come across a Toyota Hilux Tiger D4 -Diesel 3.0 Turbo diesel Common Rail (Imported From Thailand)

Engine : 1KD-FTV

Model : KDN766R-PRPSYTA

On the dashboard It Appears "FUEL FILTER"

1. I have replace the fuel filter , bled the rails for air bubbles ... yet the Fuel Filter light appears...

2. I Tired diagnostic on the car no DTC codes appears ...

now im confused and i dont know where to start.... i ve check wiring on the fuel filter and its not that problem, because when i check directly on the wire socket it appears differently...so i know its nothing to do with it..

Could anybody help me on this ..?

Ali - Brunei Darussalam

I dont know the model that well, but are you sure that the wire to the bottom of the filter is plugged in correctly, also was there any water in it when you changed the filter, if the wire is ok and your sure theres no water try disconnecting the Battery for ten minutes, that might reset the filter light.

i ve checked the wires and sockets works fine.....

i tired ure advise by disconneting the Battery terminal for 10 minutes .... still the same,.....

It's not a common problem for the warning light system to fail, but I have known it to happen, change the swith assembly in the bottom is my bet! Cheers. Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links