Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Obituary

Blondie69v

It is with a sad and heavy heart that i write this post!! My beloved yaris is no more.

She was to celebrate her 6th birthday in just a few days but allas she will not!! :crybaby:

She came to me at a tender age of 2 as a standard ts and for the past 3yrs i have being adding my personal touch to her, allowing her true personality to shine. Making her one of the few supercharged yaris's in the uk.

Her life was cruelly taken away from her while she was still in her prime by a ford mondeo!!

With major rear end damage she was sent on to the next life.

On a better note i escaped with a few trapped nerves and torn tendons. I'm now on the look out for a new car that is just waiting to be put in the lime light!! :D

ALEX!!

I wondered when you were gonna post.

Yeah, Russ told me all about it, such a shame. Did you salvage everything off the Yaris? Whats gonna be your next project?

Took me about 2 weeks to drink all that Bud you left for me after JAE!

No way! Really sorry to hear about this Alex - your Yaris was stunning! Poor little thing - how are you though - you sound like your in a lot of pain... :(

It's a cliche but at least you're still here to tell the tale but your Yaris will be sorely missed - may she rest in peace in that big scrapyard in the sky.

thanks for ur kind words at this hard time!!

it took me so long to post because its like making the whole thing official, like its the final goodbye!! :(

i'm having physio now Emma, but yeah i'm in a fair bit of pain but like u said at least i'm still here!!

as for my next project i'm swaying towards a supra, although a friend of mine is trying to push me in the direction of a skyline!!

Get an MR2 Get an MR2 Get an MR2 Get an MR2 Get an MR2 Get an MR2 Get an MR2 Get an MR2 Get an MR2 Get an MR2 Get an MR2 Get an MR2 Get an MR2 Get an MR2 Get an MR2 Get an MR2 Get an MR2 Get an MR2 Get an MR2

So sorry to hear of that Alex......................after all your hard work and loving care with the Yaris.

I hope you find another car soon :thumbsup:

Guest MrMojo

oh nooooooooo

Alex that is so sad, i know how you feel having to put Rara to rest,

Glad to hear you're ok ish tho, i shall never wash ur fingerprints off the front of Kelly you did me proud @ Jae,:lol:

Mo.

gutted! glad your ok and all, shame to lose another tsport, but one less mondeo cant be a bad thing

shotgun on the supercharger B)

Hey Alex, my JAE late night toilet walking friend, soooooooo sorry to hear about your Yari, she was a stunning example.

Hope you get your new car soon.

So sorry!!

Although you'll probably end up getting your next car free!! :lol:

it looks like i will be getting a supra ppl ( sorry it's not gonna be an mr2 jappy).

as for that paint job carl its still gonna happen, just on a different car!! :)

i've got my work cut out for me thou to try and get every thing done for next yrs shows!! yet more blood sweat and tears, but i'm sure it'll be worth it! :D

Alex,

only just caught up with this thread.

so sorry to hear about your car hun, but as already has been said

its you thats important, you can {and have with the sup} replace a car,

you cant replace you ;) .

hope the physio is helping you feel better hun :yes:

as soon as i get it jappy i'll let u know, then u can come over and take it for a test drive!!

the physio is helping thanks kimi, i'm moving around alot better than i was since starting it!! its still sad loosing such a great car thou!!

lots of parts still up for sale of her if anyone is interested!! just pm me!!

Good to hear your feeling a little better,

still a crying shame about your car though :(

Did the compressor survive ? if it did i guess your pm box will be full for it :lol:

yeah the compressor survived kimi, it was rear end damage mainly!! i'm looking to sell the engine lump with the compressor just for ease plus the fact that it has low milage for its age!! so if u know anyone that maybe interested tell them to get in touch!! lol

Give me a shout when you get one, I would like a drive!

Unless i get mine first :lol:

Cant seem to shift the Soarer though :(

• 4 weeks later...
Give me a shout when you get one, I would like a drive!

Unless i get mine first :lol:

Its still not as good as an aristo mate :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links