Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

BEST LAGER THIS CHRISTMAS

old timer

25 members have voted

1. 1. BEST LAGER THIS CHRISTMAS

• STELLA
    • KRONEBURG
    • HEINEKEN lager
    • foster lager
    • CARLING LAGER

come to cork and have the best stout in the land a creamy pint of murphys :P

Problem with that is the monkeys on the door won't let you in to try it :crybaby:

well the simple solution is to go out before they start working or go to a bar that has a no pets allowed policy.........

well the simple solution is to go out before they start working or go to a bar that has a no pets allowed policy.........

Ended up getting a taxi back to Cobh where we was berthed and finished up having a good night. Pints of bud with blue aftershock chasers until 5 in the morning, looked a bit like this at the end :drool::lol:

Their was 12 of us but was a mixed group, even tried going in as couples and still no joy :crybaby:

Can't vote for those. They all blow smoke......

My choice(s)

Budweiser - preferably on tap..... :drool:

Corona - have just discovered that I like it (gotta lose the bit of lime though) :drool:

Some weird ICE beer (can't remember name) that is kept and served so cold polar bears drink it at the bar....... :drool:

Victoria beer (Aussies preferred taste) :drool:

The litre bottles of Amstell i bought whilst on holiday in Holland certainly hit the spot :beer: :D

About £8 for 18 bottles and it gets even better, once you have drunk them take the bottles back and they give you a £3.50 refund. What a result!!!! :lol:

Good excuse for another holiday ken "I'm just taking the emptiest back for my refund darling" :yes:

Simon

Have to agree with Gordy about the Bud,tho it must be kept properly with a flash cooler by the bar or it stinks

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BUD :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Dunno how they do it Phil, all I know is that it tastes SOOOOOOOO much better from tap :drool:

Problem is - not many places serve it like that..... :ffs:

True bit there is a pub about 1 mile from my house bud and coors on tap both kept properly.

Bud is the best but coors aint to bad give it a bash if you see it on tap

Coors on Tap.......Cool........Gimme directions, gonna come to Wales..... :thumbsup:

Ended up getting a taxi back to Cobh where we was berthed and finished up having a good night. Pints of bud with blue aftershock chasers until 5 in the morning, looked a bit like this at the end :drool::lol:

Their was 12 of us but was a mixed group, even tried going in as couples and still no joy :crybaby:

well if you ever come back gimmie a shout and i'll tell you of a few nice places to go that dont have any doormen......... :thumbsup:

cobh is a nice spot though,it's pretty quiet unless theres a regatta on.....

By the way what camera is that?? Looks like an eos 1 ish???

Spot on Phil.......It's an EOS 1N HS with 80-200L 2.8 attached in the picture :drool::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links