Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Free Stuff Rules!

Jimlad

I got in touch with logitech about a missing fuse cover for my surround sound Speakers.

They said they would send out a new one etc.

Yesterday I received the package, opened it..... wtf??! A cordless rechargeable mouse!?!? lmao.

Oh well.... I've emailed them back asking them for another fuse cover!

Logitech have a reputation for being very generous with faulty product replacements. A number of friends have had dead mice/keyboards and asked for things like new charging cradles etc and been sent brande new upgraded mice etc. Unfortunately I haven't been so lucky. I told them my charging cradle wasn't actually charging anything any more and they told me to use new batteries.... "Yes I really am that stupid guys, that it's not the first thing I would have tried". Long story short they have taken to ignoring me now. Still unfortunately I love their products and I did have the mouse for a number of years, so provided me with an excuse to get some new kit :)

Logitech have a reputation for being very generous with faulty product replacements. A number of friends have had dead mice/keyboards and asked for things like new charging cradles etc and been sent brande new upgraded mice etc. Unfortunately I haven't been so lucky. I told them my charging cradle wasn't actually charging anything any more and they told me to use new batteries.... "Yes I really am that stupid guys, that it's not the first thing I would have tried". Long story short they have taken to ignoring me now. Still unfortunately I love their products and I did have the mouse for a number of years, so provided me with an excuse to get some new kit :)

Give me the mouse

;)

I picked myself up some logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 surround Speakers the other day, goes well with my sound card, creative 7.1 X-fi platinum elite, the power and clarity of this combination is amazing! we have a Bose surround system for the lounge worth £3500, and I think my system comes DAMN close to its quality for a little under £600

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links