Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gold Membership And The Halfords Deal

Steve

Gotta hand it to Ken for the Halfords deal.. just read that the big H is now offering 10% to gold members due to the popularity of the deal.

These deals get better and better... if you have not gone gold then what are you waiting for!!!!

:D

Yeah - just bought 2 kids bikes and accessories - saved £19 - £6 short of 12 months Gold membership in one single transaction !

Vouchers - order by phone and they arrive Special Delivery next day. No additional charges - just state amount you need and you pay minus 10 %.

All you need is your Gold Membership Card.

Kool and the gang!

I have added 7 new dealers these last 2 days

come on folks!

go gold

save a wedge

and most importantly your supporting the club!

:thumbsup:

and by the look of it i could be saving way more than the membership coist in one hit after my master cylinder looks as if its given up the ghost....

no brakes at all atm :(

like I said.... I'll be going gold ASAP... as soon as I can afford to :)

right now Ican't even go to the pub and buy a pint :|

unfortunately and this would be a strong selling point

you cant use ya gold card down the local ale house for a discount

ive tried.............. :(

:thumbsup:

That's it, I guess I will go gold then! :thumbsup:

How long does the whole process take (between me posting my cheque and being able to make the most of membership)?

And of course I'd only be doing it to support the site and not just for the discount :afro:

soon as the cheque arrives your account is activated mate.

the trick is.. you walk into your dealer with your gold card.. mention that you are gonna be spending a load of money.. invite the parts manager to the pub.. he will be noting that you will be spending... he will then buy you a couple of pints so you'll spend money with him.. voila.. discounted beer by being a gold member!

but the glisten from the gold chromed lettering from the gold card in their eyes will make them buy you beer!

you can see it reflect in their eyes and stuff... says toyota backwards... they are hipnotised.

:lol::lol:

Any parts manager reading this would be ****** themselves! LOL :lol:

the trick is.. you walk into your dealer with your gold card.. mention that you are gonna be spending a load of money.. invite the parts manager to the pub.. he will be noting that you will be spending... he will then buy you a couple of pints so you'll spend money with him.. voila.. discounted beer by being a gold member!

but the glisten from the gold chromed lettering from the gold card in their eyes will make them buy you beer!

you can see it reflect in their eyes and stuff... says toyota backwards... they are hipnotised.

:lol::lol:

Any parts manager reading this would be ****** themselves! LOL :lol:

Is that a guarantee steve, I'm tempted to try it before spending god knows how :o much on my service tommorrow, LOL :unsure:

How about arranging for a few extra days annual leave with my managers at work :D