Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Headlight Bulbs

Ed_Shek

Hello, I'm pretty new here and have a 2008 Auris 1.4 DHD

It's pretty emply if talking about features it has, but most dissapointing is the light, that's why I was looking for a pretty doable modification on bulbs..

Was pretty impressed by the while light you guys got with your Toyota's.. Can anyone share a link on eBay what will be a good purchase for LED on break back light and what to put in for headlight low beam. No need for high beam as I barely use it since driving mostly in town. (not from UK)

Thanks

for low beam get a HID kit for h11 bulbs will be a lot brighter and some led sidelights takes about 20 mins to do all of those ... as for tail lights i found the standard ones are very bright thats from following my own car

Will not spread the light as much as some open type ones so might not be the best option. Depends on what you're after though. I would recommend something similiar to this in order to get the light to spread all over and reflect properly

28-86-thickbox.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links