Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Helicopter Crash : Colin Mcrae Killed

cfc1

There has been a helicopter crash near the home of Colin McRae.. it is thought it was owned by Colin, and it is known he has a pilots licence. There were 2 people on board and both were killed.

As of yet there has been no formal identification of the 2 people who have died, this is to be carried out tommorow, and last I knew Colin McRae's manager was trying to contact the family for any news, no-one has confirmed if Colin was in the helicopter.

There has been a helicopter crash near the home of Colin McRae.. it is thought it was owned by Colin, and it is known he has a pilots licence. There were 2 people on board and both were killed.

As of yet there has been no formal identification of the 2 people who have died, this is to be carried out tommorow, and last I knew Colin McRae's manager was trying to contact the family for any news, no-one has confirmed if Colin was in the helicopter.

BBC NEWS REPORT:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgo...est/6996860.stm

Lets hope that he was not on board

No-one from Colin's family have confirmed or denied if he was on board.. doesn't look good at the moment.

Lets hope he wasnt in the plane, but hopes r looking down at the moment.

A very sad day.

My thoughts and wishes are with the family and friends of everybody who was aboard that helicopter.

Colin will be greatly missed by all motorsport fans, across the world.

A very sad day.

My thoughts and wishes are with the family and friends of everybody who was aboard that helicopter.

Colin will be greatly missed by all motorsport fans, across the world.

My thoughts exactly.

stil not confirmed but really dosnt look good.

thoughts go to the familes of anyone on board

This brings back sad memories of the awful day that the great Graham Hill died in a plane crash :(

It is a sad loss :(

Looks like it is Colin and members of his family, a terrible day for british motorsport so soon after Richard Burns.

Deepest condolences to the family, they are well known and respected in my area.

Dave.

Its a sad day. Colin McRae is one of the people that got me interested in Rally cars / Motor sports :( I remember him winning the RAlly Championship when I was 8 back in 1995

:( RIP Colin and others....

Just been reading this on the news, it mentions Colin was a keen helicopter pilot so it does seem to look like it might have been him on board although no-one been identified yet. Some reports say he's dead but some say the bodies havent been identified but I think the likelihood is that we've lost another of the true great British sportsmen.

A really really sad day for motorsport - he was the reason I started to become interested in rallying (that and I absolutely loved Colin McRae Rally on the Playstation and played it all the time)

Rest in peace Colin. :(

R.I.P Colin McRae,

here yesterday gone today.

your skill was there for all to see

now your in heven winning stage three,

so rest in peace and know this

you will be sorely missed.

I've not seen the news yet, so I don't know if anything has been confirmed... but last night I was on the Colin Mcrae site to see if there was anything confirming that Colin was OK, the site was just the normal site it usually is... today... nothing.. just a black screen, so it really looks like Colin has been killed.

Series McRae - 1995

The Series McRae Subaru Impreza was released in late 1995 to celebrate the achievement of the Subaru 555 World Rally team and Colin McRae winning the World Rally Championship for the first time for both driver and manufacturer.

http://www.scouk.net/subaru-impreza/specia...p1-wr1-rb5-22b/

there is also the black special edition for the anniversary of Richard Burn's death

What a sad world we live in when big corporations set out to make money from deaths of others.

even the small componys do it as my family found out ordering a head stone for my sis.