Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Helicopter Crash : Colin Mcrae Killed

cfc1

I actually feel like I might cry!

To have his young son die as well, plus another young boy and a family friend - its a total and utter tragedy.

My sincerest condolences to Mrs McRae and their other child - to lose a husband/father and a son/brother at the same time must be beyond awful.

Although im not into rallying as such , i did play the Playstation game and i am totally gutted at the loss . As Demonic Angel mentioned , its not just his life that has been lost but two young boys with their whole lives ahead of them

Motorsport has lost another great

R.I.P

loss of a legend, ill never play Colin Mcrally without thinking about him again.

doubt he will ever be forgotten.

he had just finished building that amazing rally car hadnt he? maybe theyll produce some road going ones in his memory.

Yeah...

Sad one this. Thoughts go - of course - to his family and friend and those of everyone aboard.

A

What a sad world we live in when big corporations set out to make money from deaths of others.

even the small componys do it as my family found out ordering a head stone for my sis.

I disagree in the case of the Impreza.

I think it is what any racing driver would want. It is also the top spec limited edition. Any racing legend would want that.

Such a shame to hear of the crash and all the fatalities involved :(

We went to watch Banger Racing today and they did a "moment of silence" for Colin - the place was silent :(