Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ordered My N95 Tonight.. :)

Jimlad

Should have my N95 anyday now!! :)

Now someone point me in the direction of the tomtom stuff for it so I can sell my tomtom. :)

Back to the land of Nokias! Not had one in yeeeeeeeeeears!

My mates got a N95 its a bit over-sized but the camera and screen is immense.

I've decided to not bother with any type of smart phone as I just end up cracking the screen on drunken nights out

Just ordered myself a new phone , Sony Erricson K850, 5mp camera, not even out yet

gsmarena_ofic002.jpg

22,000 mins a month (you read that right) , 2000 texts a month for...

....£17 a month in an 18 month contract

:lol::lol::lol: o2 just got 0wn3d!!!

Just ordered myself a new phone , Sony Erricson K850, 5mp camera, not even out yet

22,000 mins a month (you read that right) , 2000 texts a month for.......£17 a month in an 18 month contract

how did you manage that? i get 800mins with 500 texts for £40 with £6 phone insurance

22,000 mins a month (you read that right) , 2000 texts a month for.......£17 a month in an 18 month contract

how did you manage that? i get 800mins with 500 texts for £40 with £6 phone insurance

jesus you got raped!

and hes a special customer...

Because im a 'select' customer, and I found a loophole in my old contract which I was halfway through, and threatened to cancel..... que the rententions agent and his manager bending over backwards to keep me at O2

:D

Isn't 22,000 minutes a month about 12 hours a day? Does it roll over to the next month if you don't use it all ;)

Isn't 22,000 minutes a month about 12 hours a day? Does it roll over to the next month if you don't use it all ;)

its summat like that yeah lol, and no, theres isnt a rollover with minutes or texts on my tariff

Haha, i know the loophole but since i aint on o2 i couldn't care...

Dale...what's the point of all the mins when you don't ring anyone cos you got no mates!! :lol: :lol:

Mo.

Haha, i know the loophole but since i aint on o2 i couldn't care...

Dale...what's the point of all the mins when you don't ring anyone cos you got no mates!! :lol: :lol:

Mo.

gotta keep in contact with the ladies havent I ;) , and when none of my mates are available I ring you :lol::lol::lol:

The latest loophole was o2 changing the pricing plan when it comes to calling 0870 0845 numbers etc... They used to come out of your inclusive minutes but not anymore! I called them last week and got out of my contract. I had only been with that contract for 2 months, so I got a nice new phone to sell on eBay now! ;)