Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Excessive Moderating Nanny Forum Etc...

Karma Supra

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompey Gaz

• Captain Weirdbeard

• JappyBeast

• T V O R

captain jack i thought captains went down with the ship :P

well said Les

Yes Gaz. They do. I feel thoroughly ashamed, even though I was not this thread's captain in t'first place.

I think I should submit myself, prostrate, before the female moderators and take my punishment like a man. It's a fair cop and I hold my hands up to it.

I'm Captain Weirdbeard BTW. That other chappie you mention is the spin-off character from Doctor Who. Trucker jack is my mate who never posts here because he can't type. He loves the forum too though.

I was addressing you both :) don't wanna exclude Trucker jack :P thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it :P

I love threads like this as well. You get to see the true colours of people when the heat is on so to speak, and the evolvement of the pack mentality.

My opinion of particular members has gone up ten fold with your articulate and balanced views and the failure to follow the crowd like sheep, and I salute you all, (and thanks for the PM’s, you know who you are :thumbsup: )

On the other hand, there are particular members that have confirmed their kindergarten status!

Long live the TOC!

:toast:

Are you some sort of Sigmund Freud wanna be? Because people think about what the mods have to go through and understand where they are coming from they are "sheep"? I'm sorry my view doesn't match yours but Captain Weirdbeard asked you numerace times what your problem was, if you would have sorted it out at the time instead of acting like a spoiled brat about it. Jesus T V O R grow up! Like its been said if you have a problem sort it with management instead of being snide about it, surely even to someone like you it makes sense?

And yet you say people are acting like "sheep" yet you want people to follow you? HYPOCRITE WARNING. I may not be perfect but if i had a problem with someone I would try and sort it out. As for "Kindergarten status", am 21, still learning and I'm sorry if i don't seem as mature as you! Hopefully if someone was offended by me, the way I post or how i am generaly I would respect them a hell of a lot more than bitching and being all Freud about it if they spoke to me and explained but from what I've seen you probably don't even remember why you are narked off at the Mod in question. Go on ask yourself why you are mad at them? If you do know then PM them or talk to them see if you can sort it, if not speak to Les, he doesn't bite and like I've said 6? times now it would be a more mature approach

Threads getting a bit boring now tho...

Its like when you have an itch and the first few times you scratch it it feels a little bit nice, but if you keep going it gets a bit sore and red.

Threads getting a bit boring now tho...

Its like when you have an itch and the first few times you scratch it it feels a little bit nice, but if you keep going it gets a bit sore and red.

you're getting a bit boring now :P

haha hows you Andy?

I was addressing you both :) don't wanna exclude Trucker Jack :P thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it :P

'S'cool.

No worries.

Fog lights are well good.

Reminds me of the time when a 12 yr old saw my space saver on the car and said to his mate "wow look at that bling gold rim, must be expensive... he only has one"

yes i kid you not... this actually happened. me and the passenger were crying with laughter...

Fog lights are well good.

Reminds me of the time when a 12 yr old saw my space saver on the car and said to his mate "wow look at that bling gold rim, must be expensive... he only has one"

yes i kid you not... this actually happened. me and the passenger were crying with laughter...

They look like pram wheels, especially on the MR2!

The space saver on my supra only fits on the rear... the front brakes are too big!

Which way do you hang your toilet roll?

so the bit coming off is against the wall

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...ang+toilet+roll

Just a small contribution from an excessively overworked moderator

They look like pram wheels, especially on the MR2!

they make pram wheels look all nice and ting but i'd still have sold it to them if they'd looked like they had 250 quid to buy it... it is 'rare' after all rofl

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links