Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Looooooooooooong Wait

chatman

Dam I was really looking forward to ordering my Koenigsegg CCX (had too look up that spelling :o )

Top 10 Cars With Long Waiting Lists:

1. Aston Martin DBS: 28 months ($265,000 estimated)

2. Morgan Aeromax: 2 Years - sold out ($188,000)

3. Ferrari F430 Scuderia: 2 years ($201,213)

4. Ferrari F599 GTB Fiorano: 2 years ($264,034)

5. Lamborghini Murcielago LP640: 18 months ($311,100)

6. Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG: 18 months ($195,000)

7. Bentley Brooklands Coupe: 18 months ($340,000)

8. Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe: 15 months ($407,000)

9. Koenigsegg CCX: More than a year ($550,000)

10. Tesla Roadster: One year ($98,000)

top_10_cars_with_long_waiting_lists_9.jpg

:( and i was going to place my order for the Aston Martin DBS ... tomorrow in fact!!! ... but i dont think i'll bother now (N) :lol:

Never mind the real thing.. I order a 1/18 scale model of the Koenigsegg CCX aboyt 7 months ago.. I'm still waiting on it :lol:

Reminds me of a story of 1 of the top teams in the Premiership (I think involving Marcel Desailly & Emmanuel Petit at Chelsea but I could be wrong). Some of the players were after the latest supercar & 1 of them had agreed delivery only for another to pay a bit extra to get 1 a bit earlier & then another pay a bit more to source 1 sooner, the price of an already extremely expensive car went through the roof just because they wanted to be the 1st person to pull up to the training ground in 1

I think you'll find that the humble ( yet superb ) Toyota Sera should be top of the list.

There are people on here who have waited almost three years to see mine !

( I'll get it fixed someday !.............................honest !Removed! ! )

New one to add to the list....

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

car_photo_223362_7.jpg

Lamborghini lovers are in for a treat! As the Italian firm pulled the wraps off its £800,000 Reventón supercar, it promised to keep on surprising fans with at least one new car every year. And in an exclusive interview, boss Stephan Winkelmann confirmed to Auto Express that the company will create new models based on its Gallardo and Murciélago.

Reminds me of a story of 1 of the top teams in the Premiership (I think involving Marcel Desailly & Emmanuel Petit at Chelsea but I could be wrong). Some of the players were after the latest supercar & 1 of them had agreed delivery only for another to pay a bit extra to get 1 a bit earlier & then another pay a bit more to source 1 sooner, the price of an already extremely expensive car went through the roof just because they wanted to be the 1st person to pull up to the training ground in 1

To be honest though mate, I don't think that 'little extra' would of made much difference to them!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links