Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Change Of Address (dvla)

vmail

Im trying to update my address details on the doov-la website but I keep getting this message

Service not available

Sorry...

The service is unavailable at this time. Please try again later.

Please use the link below to return to the motoring home page.

Doov-la.com

has anyone else used the site to update your address detail or have you not bothered?

how much does it cost to get the new licence with the correct details?

and does anyone know how much it will cost to change the address on my e-passport?

Just phone/write to them, anything remotely related to IT and government always goes !Removed! up.

Don't know about the cost to change.

It is all here:

Photocard driving licence holders

If you need to notify DVLA of a change of address only, you must complete the appropriate section on your D740 paper counterpart stating the new postal address, sign and date it and send both your photocard and D740 paper counterpart to DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1BN.

If you need to notify DVLA of a change of name with or without a change of address you will need to complete a D1 application form that is available from DVLA's form ordering service and Post Office® branches. You must also send original identity documents showing proof of your change of name and your photocard and D740 paper counterpart to DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1BN. There is no fee required for your new licence.

If you are not in receipt of the photocard, D740 paper counterpart, or both, you will need to apply to replace your lost or stolen driving licence.

cant send the card off

I need it for ID, bugger

Can't you use your passport for ID whilst your driving license is away....................you should get it back within 3 or 4 weeks

Passport is usually left at the hotel, they keep hold of it until I checkout

and the licence is held at the crew office, and they keep hold of it until I get off the cruise liner

not sure that I can wait 4 weeks

isnt there forms for that on the post office?? or just change it by using the V5 log book!! thats how i changed my address!!

isnt there forms for that on the post office?? or just change it by using the V5 log book!! thats how i changed my address!!

The V5 registration document (Log Book) does not change the drivers licence address.

Ill need to update that aswell, later

Sooner rather than later..................there are quite heavy penalties for not notifying change of address.

You could save yourself lots of money :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

finally sorted the licence out but I dont like the new layout

dg_068124.jpg

dg_068122.jpg

Ive stuck to the old paper license, you know those nice old ones in a book format :eek:

Kingo :thumbsup:

linesa linsa linsa what do they mean?

are you driving illegally?

Love the New look though Vmail - or should I say Sarah !!!!

( especially your spiffy new hairstyle. )

shhhh, dont tell anyone

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links