Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Ae92

Ptr1

I was just wondering how many Corolla GTi Owners are left on UK roads as these cars are soo rare to come by in good condition an its such a pleasure to see a clean one drive by.

Too bad Toyota decided not to make any more of these cars.

Any one got pictures an details of their car, espcially the 4AGZE conversions. Would love to know how different it is compared to the standard 4AGE.

:D

not too hot on the GZE conversion but as far as im aware its fairly straight forward. john (ae11sr) has had one fitted to his AE111.

know what you mean about you dont see many about, is nice to see a clean one.

heres a couple of pics of the 3S-GTE conversion in mine

Toyota-Corolla-3SGTE-Engine-640.jpg

Corolla-3SGTE-1-640.jpg

hiya i'm a noob, glad to see some ae92s on here, there certainly a dying breed, heres mine, will post some more up when the cameras working

dsc00081sd1.jpg

hiya i'm a noob, glad to see some ae92s on here, there certainly a dying breed, heres mine, will post some more up when the cameras working

dsc00081sd1.jpg

Welcome to TOC.

Nice looking car....................I notice it has an Island registration [DL]......................have you had it from new and has it done many "off Island" miles?

thanks for the comment matey, yup shes an island reg, i'm the 4th owner and brought it from my bosses nipper who had it, as my boss owns the toyota garage over here i know its full history, i was the first one to take it on the mainland this year which was to trax and the ford fair up at silverstone, was f##kin lovely to drive it on the motrway and put shame to my mates saxo who came up with me :D

yeah mine was in JP last month.

jay13 that is one nice lookin twinny. and in the best colour. nearly did mine white again but couldnt put up qith keepin it clean :)

wl have to get the mag and check it out, thankd for the comment matey, yeah its not too bad at keeping clean but when they are clean they shine like a mirror :D

dsc00081sd1.jpg

That is Very nice n clean looking example. Jay13, I like the meshed out front grill, makes it look very neat. Any modifications done to the car?

To Dawsey, overall the best corolla I've seen, wish I could have a ride in that :D

Glad to see people are still into these classics.

I'm just trying to get some pictures of mine, will have it up soon I hope.

dsc00081sd1.jpg

That is Very nice n clean looking example. Jay13, I like the meshed out front grill, makes it look very neat. Any modifications done to the car?

To Dawsey, overall the best corolla I've seen, wish I could have a ride in that :D

Glad to see people are still into these classics.

I'm just trying to get some pictures of mine, will have it up soon I hope.

Ps Does anyone know what happen to the Twincharger Corolla?

cheers for the comments, didn't wanna go over the top with it as i wanted to keep it original looking, has a stainless zorst, TRD headgasket with cams and re-routed air intake and i love it as it surprises so many people :D gonna take it off the road for the winter and was considering a supercharger conversion but after reading some of the stories think i might reconsider :huh:

Hi everyone ... Glad the AE92's are still alive out there.....

Ive just picked up my latest one ...

Its a rare box standard Blue one... on a G plate 1989..

68k with FSH, and only 1 elderly lady owner from new......

Needs very little cosmetic work and thats it ....

Its never been RED LINED at all LOL !

How do I add a picture .....

if you mean nads he sold it and it went to Ireland. last i heard it was back up for sale

I was just wondering how many Corolla GTi Owners are left on UK roads as these cars are soo rare to come by in good condition an its such a pleasure to see a clean one drive by.

Too bad Toyota decided not to make any more of these cars.

Any one got pictures an details of their car, espcially the 4AGZE conversions. Would love to know how different it is compared to the standard 4AGE.

:D

Hi !

Am actually new to this and have had every single colour they were made in and a yellow one ! At the moment i have an import from S.A and i am the second owner from new ! It is actually 5 door with leathers etc ! Also got 4agze conversion on it ! Defo good to drive !

sweet, can you get some pics up?

youll have to come to a meet sometime

casperr6@1191230116685-250x188.jpg

This Ae92 twink has done over 130 miles, canned off the limiter in 2nd gear!

Its a DL, and i've got two more!!

sweet, can you get some pics up?

youll have to come to a meet sometime

Have got some pics but computer playing up abit will load em soon as ! Wher do u normally have these meets ?

monthly one a stenson bubble (look in the Midlands meet section for dates and directions)for pics upload to a photbucket account (or similar) then paste the IMG tag on here

Hello folks,

Newbie here, just recently got an AE92 GTi-16 (had one ~15 years ago too) and I'm preparing her for hillclimbs next year, I'm looking for a roll cage for her anyone got one or can recommend one? Ta. :D

Also open to suggestions for other mods for track use. ;)

Ta,

Gary

Hi everyone ... Glad the AE92's are still alive out there.....

Ive just picked up my latest one ...

Its a rare box standard Blue one... on a G plate 1989..

68k with FSH, and only 1 elderly lady owner from new......

Needs very little cosmetic work and thats it ....

Its never been RED LINED at all LOL !

How do I add a picture .....

Have I just seen this car for sale on eBay?

1989 TOYOTA COROLLA GTI 16V RARE BLUE 68k AE92 4-AGE Item number: 150166803335

Looks pretty clean (cleaner than mine :( )

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links