Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy Birthday

Red Yaris 54

Have a good day mate :happybday::band::goof::toot::yahoo:

Happy Birthday Rich, as a special present I hope your boys get a right beating at Goodison at the weekend :P

Cheers everyone.

Had a great day too. Day off work ( I've NEVER worked my birthday ), so I spent the day painting the woodwork in my front room and did a bit of shopping. Even got a Hello from the Queen too !

( not the actual Queen, - the cross dresser who lives round the corner - Gotta love the suburbs ! )

Even got a Hello from the Queen too !

( not the actual Queen, - the cross dresser who lives round the corner - Gotta love the suburbs ! )

Waheee................you may be in there Rich :lol::lol: :P ;)

Was gonna say! I know you're old but didn't think you were that old mate! :lol:

Not too old to bend you over my knee and give you a damn good spanking you cheeky thing !

Waheee................you may be in there Rich :lol::lol: :P ;)

This could explain why I don't venture out of the house much ! :unsure:

Happy Birthday Rich, as a special present I hope your boys get a right beating at Goodison at the weekend :P

Hehe, cheers Kev.

Don't worry, we have a strategy for that game. We'll give you loads of penalties - that should ensure a clean sheet ! :P

Woooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo Honey, late as per usual!!! :P

Happy Burpday. B) for yesterday :D

Love Ash.x

Hehe, cheers Kev.

Don't worry, we have a strategy for that game. We'll give you loads of penalties - that should ensure a clean sheet ! :P

Sounds good to me, as long as the ref isn't a pedantic nonce who makes us retake a penalty that we scored because of an incident that in no way affected the outcome of said penalty we'll get score plenty. Yakubu owes us a performance too

Yakubu owes us a performance too

he was our penalty taker - when you take those out of his seasons tally he wasn't very prolific !

I remember a couple of seasons ago our Left Back scored more goals in open play than Alan Shearer !

Cheers Anne and Les !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links