Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another Relationship Question....

Hou

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• Pompey Gaz

• Raistlin

• JappyBeast

Don't worry.... you will find someone! Just so happens its not her, but fear not.... enjoy your life first and let her come to you, not the other way around! ;)

The main thing is to enjoy life! :thumbsup:

Don't know why you bothered?

Don't worry, you did it for the best reason of all - nothing ventured nothing gained. If you reached middle-age and could only look back on years of just not bothering... how sad would you feel then?

Anyway, it aint done 'till the fat lady sings, txts don't count. Play the waiting game and you might be pleasantly surprised.

Unlucky Hou :(

I had my fingers crossed for you. My mum once told me that when 'its' right then there really aren't problems at all, just solutions. Although I didnt find the truth of this yet, don't kick yourself or her, it's a pointless exercise that will lead to you looking inwards and you won't find the next one there will ya! You seem like a decent guy with a GSOH and a heart, look after them m8. The right girl will look after them too even without being asked.

IMO All relationships suck in the end until the last one that you stay in.

I really like Dales way of thinking reg all this.... wish I could follow that advice myself

except the bit about 'psychos' .... avoid at all costs, no pleasure to be had here as the cost always exceeds the shelf price!

hey, what can i say i dont like having an easy life

in the words of james dean "dream as if you will live forever, live as if you'll die today!"

who wants to hear todays twist

gone to work today, eventually started talking, now shes inviting me round to hers for tea on weds

hmmmmmmmm

who wants to hear todays twist

gone to work today, eventually started talking, now shes inviting me round to hers for tea on weds

hmmmmmmmm

And I hope you declined!

:unsure: you did decline, didnt you!!!? :unsure:

Im sorry dale its just i need to keep her sweet as we are all out with work on friday night and i dont want any trouble!

please dont be mad :(

like you said you said yes to keep the peace. Just decline in future dude, she sounds confused and immature, you can do alot better than her dude

Im sorry dale its just i need to keep her sweet as we are all out with work on friday night and i dont want any trouble!

please dont be mad :(

sounds like you wanted to keep the peace.

Have you had a serious talk with her on how you don't wanna be ****** about just wanna see if anything can grow? Hou you are in a right pickle only vast ammounts of desperado's can sort out

i didnt just do it to keep the peace though i do like her and thats whats really annoying me

You are just too nice for your own good :unsure:

There are plenty of more fish in the sea; you just need a bigger rod :thumbsup:

You will soon go off her when she’s had the baby :yes:

i didnt just do it to keep the peace though i do like her and thats whats really annoying me

You are just too nice for your own good :unsure:

As greenday once said.....nice guys finish last!!

She thinks we do need a talk but is too busy tonight now to have one after work, so asked if i rang we could chat

told her basically how annoyed i am about being messed about and tbh slightly hurt too

and i still have to go on works do on fri where she will be and ill be drunk

with respect and humbleness IMO Hou mate she isn't for you I dont think. Even if she might be, your playing the 'give it all up for nothing in return' game and like me your gonna wind up getting a really poor rate of exchange. The only way your gonna get a happy time with her short term or long term is if that balance changes and thats down to her. The harder you try, the more she'll know she can get what she wants for little. By my own admission, once in the undesirable position, its a hard if not impossible state of affairs to change.

again imo

Regarding playing her game - I guess if you want to keep her around a little in case, choose to involve yourself in things via her in which the reward isn't dependant upon her exchanging with you.

Regarding the drinks on friday - go to it, don't actively avoid her but do your own thing and don't play into her game again when you had a few. Maybe pursue; if appropriate, some other chick you fancy(ie, if ones giving you the right signals). I'm not saying be rude to her etc if she happens to come over etc.

Finally, regarding 'talking about things', don't. Just blow her off respectfully with something like "look I'm sorry you feel the need to talk, I was dissappointed but i'm ok with how things are now". Then make like the pimpmeister you know is in you!

nothing makes chicks crazier than knowing they can't have something thats technically free :P

my fingers are crossed some more!

and if anyone wants to leap on in and blow my opinion to hell then I welcome it, i'm open to learning :thumbsup:

with respect and humbleness IMO Hou mate she isn't for you I dont think. Even if she might be, your playing the 'give it all up for nothing in return' game and like me your gonna wind up getting a really poor rate of exchange. The only way your gonna get a happy time with her short term or long term is if that balance changes and thats down to her. The harder you try, the more she'll know she can get what she wants for little. By my own admission, once in the undesirable position, its a hard if not impossible state of affairs to change.

again imo

Regarding playing her game - I guess if you want to keep her around a little in case, choose to involve yourself in things via her in which the reward isn't dependant upon her exchanging with you.

Regarding the drinks on friday - go to it, don't actively avoid her but do your own thing and don't play into her game again when you had a few. Maybe pursue; if appropriate, some other chick you fancy(ie, if ones giving you the right signals). I'm not saying be rude to her etc if she happens to come over etc.

Finally, regarding 'talking about things', don't. Just blow her off respectfully with something like "look I'm sorry you feel the need to talk, I was dissappointed but i'm ok with how things are now". Then make like the pimpmeister you know is in you!

nothing makes chicks crazier than knowing they can't have something thats technically free :P

my fingers are crossed some more!

and if anyone wants to leap on in and blow my opinion to hell then I welcome it, i'm open to learning :thumbsup:

You are very wise for one so young, Grasshopper :eek:

There are plenty of more fish in the sea; you just need a bigger rod :thumbsup:

You will soon go off her when she’s had the baby :yes:

Exactly! Stop wasting time on something that sounds to me like it will end in heart ache for you!!! ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links