Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lindop Competition (oct) Have A Go It's Free

Parts-King

Our FREE Competition is up and running again. Two tickets to see "Cats" at the Liverpool Empire on Saturday 3rd November can be won by clicking here

The winner will be drawn on Friday 26th October. Winners will be notified by email. You must be available for the event on Saturday 3rd November

A TOC member won the competition last month, why not give it a whirl?

Kingo :thumbsup:

Nice one, gotta be worth a go for you, not too far to travel

Worth a try!

Oh and the car below is one of yours from Queensferry!

the line I used was "Have I won yet?" if you're gunna give yourself the edge :P

haha

If your name happens to be Gaz or anything similar, you may find a blocking filter applied to you, lol ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Only another 10 days to go, get yourself entered in this FREE competition. The prize is two tickets to see "Cats" at the Liverpool Empire on Sat 3rd November

Entry closes at Noon Friday 26th October

Kingo,

Why not have a competiion that more poeple might be interested in? The majority of users here - and therefore many of your online customers - don't live anywhere near Liverpool / Chester.

If you had a prize that could be posted then I'm sure more people would take part.

Just a thought,

Tony

Fair point but most of our customer database is around this area, and we want to offer more than just something we can just fire off in the post!

I always post the competition on here, just for eveybody to have a go, it's free and it swells the entry numbers. The boss is keen promote the company with a proper day/night out for families, and not just a "freebie" that turns up in the post. We are looking to expand the prizes on offer, but they will probably be prizes that are in and around our customer database, anyway, I can do Nottingham in 1.75 hrs, why not have a go yourself, lol, thanks for the feedback

I just think its really nice that someones putting some 'competitions' up :) This part of the site used to get some use and then it just stopped. Now theres at least some compys for us all... and I dare say if you win but you dont really like 'cats' you can always possibly make 2 people close to you very happy with a rather lovely night out :thumbsup:

bless you kingo :thumbsup:

i won the first one but my clutch went :(

tony is only a bit of fun, if you win is onlyy down a road. its a bit of fun dude :)

tony is only a bit of fun, if you win is onlyy down a road. its a bit of fun dude :)

I know Gaz, my post was meant to be constructive, and I think Kingo appreciated that. I fully realise that it's generous of them to be giving any prize away, so sorry if I sounded like an ungrateful SOB.

I was more thinking about the peeps who live in the South. Honest.

PS - saw Cats a few years ago. T'was very good so recommend anyone (who doesn't live too far away) to go for it.

maybe if a few of the other toyota dealerships ran some initiatives like the blessed kingo things in the compo section would be lively and more fair for other areas hint hint Mr Ts

the blessed kingo

I like it, I like it a lot :angel: :D

Only another 10 days to go, get yourself entered in this FREE competition. The prize is two tickets to see "Cats" at the Liverpool Empire on Sat 3rd November

Entry closes at Noon Friday 26th October

I've entered 'cause " Well you never know do you !!! "

Cheers

Albi

Well done Hou :thumbsup:

Taking your current girlfriend??.........................enjoy the show

Another TOC winner, blinkin eck, our customers are gonna wonder whats going on.......lol

Call us on Monday Hou

• 6 months later...

Lindop Brothers? Is this Toyota which a family owned local company, and has been under it's current ownership since May 2003.

Lindop Brothers? Is this Toyota which a family owned local company, and has been under it's current ownership since May 2003.

Correct

Lindop Brothers, taken over by Steve Hopewell Holdings in May 03, continues to trade as Lindop Brothers, we have been selling Toyota vehicles since 1975