Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What To Buy For Christmas

chatman

Ever wondered what to buy the wife or Girlfriend or Boyfriend ;) ;) for Christmas...

Well Makro have the answer....Hidden away in the right hand corner of there latest mag was this jem.... :o :o

Makro1.jpg

and for thos with less than perfect eye sight..... B) B)

Makro2.jpg

I like this part "No Nails or Adhesive to fit" OUCH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Told the wife might buy her one... :P :P :P :P

Does the dolly bird come with it? I might pop round to Makro and take a look :eek::eek::eek:

Kingo :thumbsup:

EDIT I just noticed it's only good for somebody up to 100KG's, that's me banned from using it then!

All I have to do is convince the wife :unsure:

Or a friends or neighbour... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I forgot to mention that this store is in Essex......So this offer may not be available in other less blond areas....

I just noticed it's only good for somebody up to 100KG's, that's me banned from using it then!

Me too........................might be a good idea for a present though ;)

I forgot to mention that this store is in Essex......So this offer may not be available in other less blond areas....

Yes I think you have the "Blondeness" market all captured in Essex.............. :D

I was smiling before but when you wrote the above, I laughed so much that all my stitches came out! ]joking[

My mind is still full of images of buxom 15 and a half stone women taking turns shaking it. It's making my head wobble and it wont go away.

John can i come stay at yours? :P

No Gaz, you got the tickets free, I'm not letting you in my living room, bladdered, gyrating up my pole! ;)

I was smiling before but when you wrote the above, I laughed so much that all my stitches came out! ]joking[

My mind is still full of images of buxom 15 and a half stone women taking turns shaking it. It's making my head wobble and it wont go away.

They also sell swimming pools and large catering size tins of jelly....are you getting the picture now..... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Went over to see if they had any displays of it on show and any one trying it out for size and strength...:eek::lol: :lol: but alas no :( but funny thing was it was a couple of racks down from the margarine counter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

May send email to MD asking if we can have one of these at our company meeting next week....get some of those bored PA's and finance girls to work it up.......whoop whoop :rolleyes: :P :P :P :P

John can i come stay at yours? :P

No Gaz, you got the tickets free, I'm not letting you in my living room, bladdered, gyrating up my pole! ;)

LOL i wouldn't be doing, just watching....lol digging myself in a hole here :\

did i speak to you on the phone friday cause am not sure

They also sell swimming pools and large catering size tins of jelly....are you getting the picture now..... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Went over to see if they had any displays of it on show and any one trying it out for size and strength...:eek::lol: :lol: but alas no :( but funny thing was it was a couple of racks down from the margarine counter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

]Howling[

Love it!

Do me a favour next time you're there please? Ask if they can supply fishing waders in women's sizes and sufficient Swarfega to fill 'em up - just to see what they say...

LOL i wouldn't be doing, just watching....lol digging myself in a hole here :\

Perv!

did i speak to you on the phone friday cause am not sure

You did, I'm sure I mentioned that somewhere

All I have to do is convince the wife :unsure:

Or a friends or neighbour... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Essex ? Blonde ? Pole ?

Does Essex have a lot of female blonde firefighters then ? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dave. ;)

Essex ? Blonde ? Pole ?

Dave. ;)

Well most of the clubs I go to must be Fire stations during the day then....There's poles every where... :lol: :lol: :lol: One place you can get Spearmint and then see the Rhino's :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Loads of girls I know are taking pole dancing lessons, its the new craze!

(and before you all start, its not coz I hang out in lapdancing bars)

Essex ? Blonde ? Pole ?

Dave. ;)

Well most of the clubs I go to must be Fire stations during the day then....There's poles every where... :lol: :lol: :lol: One place you can get Spearmint and then see the Rhino's :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I've heard of that club before. Max Clifford likes to entertain there, I believe. I didn't know that Polish immigrants had taken it over too. Gosh. They really are everywhere.

PS. I am NOT racially prejudiced... I hate ALL races equally, my own included.

Loads of girls I know are taking pole dancing lessons, its the new craze!

(and before you all start, its not coz I hang out in lapdancing bars)

I should watch that Andy. You could get arrested for "hanging out". Check your flies dude.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links