Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Phone Provider Help

Pompey Gaz

for most of today i have been receiving racist/homophobic texts to my phone from an unrecognised number. How can I report it to o2 to try and get the sender blocked? It's not funny. I've tried to ring them see who it is but it rings once then a dead tone. It's a UK mobile number and boring me, how can I either get this persons number blocked or get it sorted out?

Surely the O2 Customer service number can advise you about this and what actions you can take.

Alternatively, you could post the number that's ringing you HERE, and urge all Toccers to randomly dial it throughout the day. That might be a bit more fun :D

I'm gunna ring o2 in the morning, OFCom reccomend that then getting the police involved but am sure there are more traffic crimes that could be fought rather than me with a number. If you're interested the number is:

07804 280508

its their own fault for being racist and homophobic. I can't stand people like that. Weather i know them or not I don't want to anymore

The number 07804 280508 was allocated to the T-Mobile (UK) Limited network provider, on the 05/2005.

ICSTIS does not regulate this type of number. However we can tell you the following.

* This is classified as being used for Mobile services.

* It is provided by T-Mobile (UK) Limited.

unlucky mate :(

dont respond or anything anymore and let them waste their cash, turn off any voice mail to save yourself having to pay to pick up this abuse and hopefully they'll get bored real fast, in addition to getting busted if the mob company looks into it for you :thumbsup:

Mobile phone companies can block nuisance numbers, just talk to customer services.

Depending on what handset you have you may be able to do it locally.

Raistlin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links