Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Murcielago Vs Techart 997 Turbo

Fizz

The police thinks that their speed where somewhere around 300 km/h. Incredibly the drivers were only injured. All took place in Budapest. :o

070922_m1m7lamborghini_01.jpg

070922_m1m7lamborghini_02.jpg

070922_m1m7lamborghini_03.jpg

070922_m1m7lamborghini_04.jpg

070922_m1m7lamborghini_05.jpg

070922_m1m7lamborghini_06.jpg

070922_m1m7lamborghini_07.jpg

070922_m1m7lamborghini_08.jpg

The police thinks that their speed where somewhere around 300 km/h. Incredibly the drivers were only injured. All took place in Budapest. :o

Aw. Shame. I bet the owner's are going to miss those.

Aw. Shame. I bet the owner's are going to miss those.

Leepu and Bernie will have that Lambo back on the road in a month..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

woah loads of damage! i'd be gutted it if was me! just goes to show though that even in a crash like that they only suffered minor injuries :)

and as if they have a tesco in Budapest

Leepu and Bernie will have that Lambo back on the road in a month..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes but it will look like the Pink Panther's car by then

Tesco rule the world dontcha know...

Rather worryingly, that statement is very nearly true. Between Tesco & Walmart they've got consumerism sewn up tight.

Tesco rule the world dontcha know...

In prague there is a Euro-spar and a few tesco's dotted around and about. £1 in every £3 spent on the UK High street is spent at tesco which is scary really considering how many shops there are like clothes shops and electricals and argos

Hefty insurance payout! :yes:

I could imagine any insurance company quibbling their way out of paying a bean out for this.....

"yes sir, you may well be fully insured yada yada yada, but you invalidated your policy when you drove like a tw*t so if we pay anybody its likely to be a solicitor for breach of contract and they'll likely claim it back from you after in costs, bye!"

shame to see 2 such lovely cars nastified horribly