Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello England!

speed1ton

Aright lads, from Ireland myself and own an ae86 jap levin which is tucked away in the garage at the moment for hibernation, we love our twin cams, don't konw how big the following is here but I'm sure there are a couple of die hard fans, we seem to have bought most of yours and took em home :P

Enough of that lads, i'm in the process of buying an ae101 GT-Z supercharged levin (1990-1995) as a run about and need help tracking down a few mods

1. WHO MAKES EXHAUSTS FOR THEM, I SEEN A FEW COMPANYS MAKING THEM BUT SEEM TO BE FOR THE GT AND GT APEX MODELS WILL THESE FIT THE GT-Z.

2.WHERE CAN I GET THE TOM'S BODYKIT, ANYBODY KNOW WHO DEALS IN TOM'S PARTS IN ENGLAND etc.

3WAS THERE A SMALLER SUPERCHARGER PULLEY MADE FOR THE AE101 GT-Z AND WHO MAKES IT OR WAS THERE ONE JUST MADE FOR THE AE92 GT-Z.

Any help would be appericated lads, look forward to seeing how you do it up in england :thumbsup:

• 5 months later...

Alright mate im from ireland as well and i ave dat corolla, parts dont come easily unless u go main dealers, Ive been lookin round 4 driveshaft, my own one is clickin once dats done she'll b on da market.

Alright mate im from ireland as well and i ave dat corolla, parts dont come easily unless u go main dealers, Ive been lookin round 4 driveshaft, my own one is clickin once dats done she'll b on da market.

if its just the cv joint they do them in a motor factors! i got a few for my ae111! toyota will rob ya!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links