Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top Gear Is Back!

T V O R

Woohoo!

Loads of good stuff back on the telly:-

Top Gear

Ugly Betty

Strictly (I admit to loving it and I'm not ashamed!)

Robin Hood

Autumn TV does indeed rock! ;)

will have to wait for the EPG to update so that I can record all of them

Just realised, I'll probably miss the 1st 1 travelling home from the Newcastle match. Any idea when it will be repeated anyone?

Prison break series 3 and heroes season 2 on too :D

Currently watching Prison Break 3, House 4, Bionic Woman and Heroes 2 :thumbsup:

anyone watch Jericho last night?

I missed it ...............................but I understand that Joshua won and the walls came tumbling down :P ;)

Now ..........Back on Topic.......................er, Top Gear..............I hope we can expect more from the new series as the last one was getting a bit stale with pointless stunts that only boosted the presenters egos.

Just realised, I'll probably miss the 1st 1 travelling home from the Newcastle match. Any idea when it will be repeated anyone?

Match of the day 2 I believe ;)

BTW - congrats on going through last night; I somehow knew they were going to do it.

Makes up for that stupid penalty retake decision t'other week.

Match of the day 2 I believe ;)

BTW - congrats on going through last night; I somehow knew they were going to do it.

Makes up for that stupid penalty retake decision t'other week.

Thanks, it just about does make up for it you're right. We were very poor in both games & should have won at least 1 of the legs by about 4 clear goals but we just didn't perform well at all, there were far too many anonymous players on a night you needed people to stand up & be counted. But we're through now, we can put that behind us & start afresh in the actual tournament, hopefully the lads will give us something to smile about

Really enjoyed it - glad to see the boys are back in town ;)

And I knew Vicki Butler Henderson was looking more wrinkly than usual - it's down to the stress of being a suspect in the Top Gear arson! :lol:

Two definite points about tonights programme-

1, At least 60 % of the audience were female, so who says its a guy's programme ?

2, Hamster is taking hair tips from James May :lol::lol: