Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top Gear Is Back!

T V O R

Very funny when Captain slow is driving naked and trying to cool himself down with bottled water :lol:

Good entertainment on a Sunday night :thumbsup:

1, At least 60 % of the audience were female, so who says its a guy's programme ?

It's 50:50 dude!!

If you wanna go watch it being filmed it's a requirement that your group is made up of both sex's!!

:thumbsup:

Yeah I've always wanted to go and see it filmed but they insist on me bringing a gentleman friend....

Form an orderly queue guys..... :lol: :lol:

1, At least 60 % of the audience were female, so who says its a guy's programme ?

It's 50:50 dude!!

If you wanna go watch it being filmed it's a requirement that your group is made up of both sex's!!

:thumbsup:

Any of you been lucky enough to have been on then ?

I'm on the waiting list!!

Currently stands at 2 years!!

:o

I'm on the waiting list!!

Currently stands at 2 years!!

:o

be worth the wait, hope its still Clarkson and co when you get there :thumbsup:

i applied for tickets like 2 years ago and never heard owt back lol

we should see if we can get a TOC group to filming :D

I bought the "Top Gear" magazine today ............Just for the "free" DVD ....Greatest Movie Chases Ever.

10 of possibly the best car chases ever shown on film.............all on one DVD :thumbsup:

I bought the "Top Gear" magazine today ............Just for the "free" DVD ....Greatest Movie Chases Ever.

10 of possibly the best car chases ever shown on film.............all on one DVD :thumbsup:

What chases were on it then? Anything from the Herbie Genre of cinema ??

What chases were on it then? Anything from the Herbie Genre of cinema ??

Bullitt, French Connection, Grand Prix, The Italian Job, Le Mans, To Live and Die in LA, Mad Max, Rendezvous, Ronin and Vanishing Point.................................Sadly Rich there is no Herbie :(

Definately wasn't disappointed by tonights episode at all :D Sunday Nights are now enjoyable again!

Did get a good lot of laughs out of it & especially when James May said about "they are the same ones which say to pull off in a motorway service station when you feel tired" and they all started laughing....oh and the old furniture & ancient tv...the cars were lush too, well the lambo was...even despite the fact that Jeremy couldn't get the fuel filler cap open in Italy :lol:

I missed it as expected, didn't get in until about 9:30, I'll try to watch the repeat on Wednesday but if I forget that link could come in very handy

If anyone has Virgin Media & has the "Catch Up TV" (used to be called Teleport Replay when Telewest owned it) then Top Gear is on there...had a look this morning incase I fancy watching it again :lol: