Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Chester Races

Pompey Gaz

didn't get there :( was going along Snake Pass 25 miles outside of Manchester and my clutch went :( managed to get my dad to tow me home, via 2 tow ropes lol we were doing fine till a hill start onto the m180 then with the football traffic! Cheers for the tickets King-o but unfortunatly I couldn't make it, well gutted and not looking forward to the bill :(

monday I gotta see the garage, he's cool with me paying pay day. Thing is on the way home, being towed, i crashed into someones house :\

monday I gotta see the garage, he's cool with me paying pay day. Thing is on the way home, being towed, i crashed into someones house :\

Seriously Gaz,

You must have walked under a whole series of ladders to have the luck that you've been describing this last week. Let's hope it is just a bad spell. Are you normally prone to misfortune?

I'm a bit puzzled how you can crash into a house when being towed? What happened to your Dad?

Sorry to hear that Gaz :(

Hope the damage is not too much and that you can get it back running soon :thumbsup:

Seriously Gaz,

You must have walked under a whole series of ladders to have the luck that you've been describing this last week. Let's hope it is just a bad spell. Are you normally prone to misfortune?

I'm a bit puzzled how you can crash into a house when being towed? What happened to your Dad?

I'm always unlucky :( and we were pushing the car into a parking space ready for the garage tomorro and it rolled up the curb and backwards into a house, was no damage to the car, just a graze on the bumper

Sorry to hear that Gaz :(

Hope the damage is not too much and that you can get it back running soon :thumbsup:

new clutch, 4 hours labour, gunna be a bit pricey :( should be fine by tuesday :\

you new the clutch was goin gaz :lol: so its ur own fault :rolleyes: only joking m8 make sure u get the toyota opti fit one i tould u about and not a non gen

Terrible news, at least you're ok to pay for the repairs after pay day though, that would add a whole new issue

thats why i like the guy up the road. He's not dodgy, on that Good Garage Scheme and doesn't mind me or my dad or his missus sorting it pay day. Like he MOT'd my dads zafira, his missus' SRI corsa and did some work on mine (he wasn't gunna charge me but dad said to put it on his bill :() and was just like "give us it at the end of the month"

£220 for a toyota clutch to be fitted up the road :D and he said don't worry about it till payday

Now what is the best way to convince a nagging grandparent that you can use the internet to look at the job centre's jobs? taking into account I have shown her once already

WOW The goods were not looking out for you on that day!!!!!

Glad you got it sorted though, and that your still in one piece.

Gaz, sorry to hear you never made it, did your colleague get to use the tickets?

Better luck next time buddy

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links