Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watermelon You Crazy Fool

Pompey Gaz

Something tells me he's never seeing this thread:

is his 23rd today so thought would wish him happy birthday in the hope he would come back :(

k :)

... this thread makes me feel wierd.... how unusual is that

why? what have I missed/stirred up? :\

you didnt stir up anything m8 :)

I'm just overly inquisitive when my interest is piqued....

my process was as follows....

you didn't know wm was gone = obviously wm isnt someone your close to or you'd know etc

you wish someone pre-emptively that hasnt been on in years 'happy birthday' = are they special? famous? etc

they're a craky fool = is there a video? maybe its good and available for all to see :P

and a bloke can dream = its a smokin hot lass, a bag full of cash, a seriously beastly car/powertool, or its the MOAK(mother of all kebabs) minus all bar smokin hot female as its a person your on about....

lol I have an overactive imagination

is his 23rd today so thought would wish him happy birthday in the hope he would come back :(

Hope he/she isn't dead!

Anything to get his post count up, you should stay in the 'Word Association Thread'... It's safer in there for you!

Hope he/she isn't dead!

Anything to get his post count up, you should stay in the 'Word Association Thread'... It's safer in there for you!

It is still possible to celebrate/commemorate somebodys birthday even if they are dead.

PG did apologise and say that he had not realised that Watermelon had not posted since 04