Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wind Deflectors

gar

I have found a great seller offering wind deflectors for sale at a great price. I got a 4 window set for my Yaris for £28, including postage and package, from Slovakia.

They are very nice fitting Team Heko tinted deflectors and thay are not as huge as the ones Toyota themselves do to fit this model. Many sellers want this sort of money just for the front window set, so it is a good buy for the 5 door versions!

The company is called JJ Automotive, and their website/online shop is www.jjautomotive.eu

They also sell on eBay, pricing them at about £33 with postage.

The person I contacted is called Jan and was very helpful, sending the items out very quick indeed.

If anyone wants some or wants to enquire about sets for their model, mention the club forum and me, by name (gary) They should offer you a better price then the usual advertised one.

I have fitted mine and they do look very cool on the Yaris, I only wish I fitted them years ago!! B)

any pictures? been thinking about a set for a while

Hi Rickster,

I am a bit of a dolt when it comes to such things but they do look nice though. My car is black and the deflectors are dark grey, almost black smooked, in colour. They are quite slim in design, not like the ones on off roaders, Taxi's, Previas, etc.

They also fit inside the groove where the windows go so they dont stick on to the door frame.

I may be able to take a camera phone picture and send that to you, if you want to send me your mobile to the personal message bit. Gar. :)

any pictures? been thinking about a set for a while

Hi Rickster,

I am a bit of a dolt when it comes to such things but they do look nice though. My car is black and the deflectors are dark grey, almost black smoked, in colour. They are quite slim in design, not like the ones on off roaders, Taxi's, Previas, etc.

They also fit inside the groove where the windows go so they dont stick on to the door frame.

I may be able to take a camera phone picture and send that to you, if you want to send me your mobile to the personal message bit. Gar. :)

BTW, Toyota list their own set od these but they are larger and not as dark tinted. Also they are around £45 a set of 4, if you can still get them. I have a new set but decided to get these instead as they looked nicer, especially on the black car. The bigger ones may look nicer on red or blue, perhaps. I think the Heko ones would suit the thunder grey and silver models, too.

I have found a great seller offering wind deflectors for sale at a great price. I got a 4 window set for my Yaris for £28,

The company is called JJ Automotive, and their website/online shop is www.jjautomotive.eu

They also sell on ebay, pricing them at about £33 with postage.

The person I contacted is called Jan and was very helpful, sending the items out very quick indeed.

If anyone wants some or wants to enquire about sets for their model, mention the club forum and me, by name (gary) They should offer you a better price then the usual advertised one.

are you saying that this is the same company but if you buy them from the company directly its a fiver cheaper than buying on eBay?

I have found a great seller offering wind deflectors for sale at a great price. I got a 4 window set for my Yaris for £28,

are you saying that this is the same company but if you buy them from the company directly its a fiver cheaper than buying on eBay?

'Tis exactly what I am saying!

I contacted them and mentioned the forum. They offered them cheaper to us, hoping for more sales. Just mention the forum, state the price, incase they want more, mentioning me by name may help.

'Tis exactly what I am saying!

I contacted them and mentioned the forum. They offered them cheaper to us, hoping for more sales. Just mention the forum, state the price, incase they want more, mentioning me by name may help.

By the way, the price I mentioned was for a 5 door model (4 deflectors), they are a little cheaper for the 3 door model!

i checked it out on the site its like 24 quid for the three door set delivered, but i didnt mention the forum so maybe could get them cheaper than that.

i checked it out on the site its like 24 quid for the three door set delivered, but i didnt mention the forum so maybe could get them cheaper than that.

Thats not too bad though! Remember, the three door ones are longer then five door.

Give it a go, they may drop a little lower.