Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Get Together

anchorman

Ok guys so this is going to be a bit harder than we first thought. Dont yet know about the alternative

dates but if I can be there rest assured I will be. But I would say that I dont you all arranging a location

to suit me, If it has to be further south to suit the majority so be it. If I cant make it, i'm sure there will

be other meets in the future :D (my wife suggested York ? nice place ).

Anchorman, dont get frustrated or disheartened still a great idea. Chatman/ Fuj, you may have to get

bladdered for me as I had to stop drinking a few years back :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: But hey,

who says you cant enjoy yourself without getting ****** ?

Dave.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bothwell_buyer

• anchorman

• chatman

• dave.m

(my wife suggested York ? nice place ).

Dave - you know what's there don't you? - National Railway Museum.

Good day out actually. Oh no, I've got the train virus aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :fear: :fear: :fear:

Good day out actually. Oh no, I've got the train virus aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :fear: :fear: :fear:

OK make a rule now...we finally got the H and C words banned from on here...and boy (girl if Clare's looking in) that took time...

Can we ease up on the Trains a bit...I'm starting to get a nervous twitch and the doctors have already trebled my medication :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: whoo whoo chug chug whoo whoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we want to place some Ideas into the pot then look at availability's and dates... first one is always hardest to organize.....

:lol::lol::lol: Having been up in 2 seaters and 4 seaters I'm more of a plane spotter myself.

Dave ;)

Anchorman, dont get frustrated or disheartened still a great idea. Chatman/ Fuj, you may have to get

bladdered for me as I had to stop drinking a few years back :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: But hey,

who says you cant enjoy yourself without getting ****** ?

Dave.

Hey its hard to drink in a straight jacket :lol:

Anyway it must be sign of my age :wheelchair: , a couple pints now :drunk: and I just want to curl up and go to sleep :closedeyes: ..........either that or I turning into a cat :D

Chaps...

I'm gonna be very honest ere :unsure:

My other half comes from north of hadrians wall...so I would have my own intepreter....however being severely under the thumb I dont think she would let me go.... :(

HOLD ON a second here.....WHAT did I just say.... :o

I believe I would be able to make it....depending on dates, I dont have any leave left and would have to see if the days fall on my off time and inbetween my OT.... B)

As for distance....well I fink I get around 300miles ooot me tank so that radius should be ok ish....dont want it to be to expensive...being married to a scotts and another :baby: on the way the old robs beer fund is pretty much deminished... :(

However I am sure I could scrape a few pennies together....Must admit that for me this time of year is pretty difficult specially with crimbo around the corner....

Rgds

Rob

B)

:lol::lol::lol: Having been up in 2 seaters and 4 seaters I'm more of a plane spotter myself.

Dave ;)

Tiger-Moth.jpg

I thought you looked familiar Dave :P

Is there enough room in there for your thermos and cagoule!!!??? :lol:

Dave ;)

Tiger-Moth.jpg

Tally ho ! what chaps, I say, actually its my mate in Lancashire who has the pilots license. had a right laugh a few years

back in Jersey, hired a 2 seater from the Aero Club and flew to Aldernay for the day ( 1 hour either way with lifebelt

on whole journey :lol: ). Anyway it turned out to be a 50 year old Cessna, and we lost the keys to the bloody thing

in Aldernay. Try going in to a shop and say "did I leave the keys to the plane in here ? ":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dave ;)

Dear Biggles and company.

Are we doing this all wrong as most including me have mopped up this years leave.

Should we think about it for some time next spring?

Red Baron

Are we doing this all wrong as most including me have mopped up this years leave.

Red Baron

Wonderful thing retirement virtualy anytime suits me :yahoo:

:yes: think that would suit me better to be honest....I will surely need a good old :pepsi: ehm.... I mean ehm a good old :cheers: coz the new littlen is due in March....so April May time would be great for me.....

rgds

Rob

B)

Dave ;)

Tiger-Moth.jpg

Tally ho ! what chaps, I say, actually its my mate in Lancashire who has the pilots license. had a right laugh a few years

back in Jersey, hired a 2 seater from the Aero Club and flew to Aldernay for the day ( 1 hour either way with lifebelt

on whole journey :lol: ). Anyway it turned out to be a 50 year old Cessna, and we lost the keys to the !Removed! thing

in Aldernay. Try going in to a shop and say "did I leave the keys to the plane in here ? ":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dave ;)

I can't take the p*ss too much Dave, as I have a mate too with a PPL, and we go up regularly from Lydd.

Absolutely love it B)

Been on a few weekend trips to Le Touquet with our wives in his four way shared 4 seater, which is great fun, specially when the "pilot in training" is at the controls!!! :lol: :o

Jersey and Gurnsey are on the cards for a visit soon!

Red Baron

Could be a good idea, rather than trying to squeeze it in before Christmas :newyear:

And you never know, the weather might even be better for photo opportunities too!! :lol:

Dave ;)

I can't take the p*ss too much Dave, as I have a mate too with a PPL, and we go up regularly from Lydd.

Absolutely love it B)

Been on a few weekend trips to Le Touquet with our wives in his four way shared 4 seater, which is great fun, specially when the "pilot in training" is at the controls!!! :lol: :o

Jersey and Gurnsey are on the cards for a visit soon!

Paul, you will love it :thumbsup: As for the date for the :meet: and :beer: and :pepsi: I'm easy, but dont tell anyone :lol:

Chaps...

My other half comes from north of hadrians wall...so I would have my own intepreter....however being severely under the thumb I dont think she would let me go.... :(

I believe I would be able to make it....depending on dates, I dont have any leave left and would have to see if the days fall on my off time and inbetween my OT.... B)

As for distance....well I fink I get around 300miles ooot me tank so that radius should be ok ish....dont want it to be to expensive...being married to a scotts and another :baby: on the way the old robs beer fund is pretty much deminished... :(

However I am sure I could scrape a few pennies together....Must admit that for me this time of year is pretty difficult specially with crimbo around the corner....

Rgds

Rob

B)

Awe, please. Yer the man wit wis using red petrol til I broucht it tae yer attention that it micht jist be illegal, so waurs the problem on petrol costs. Tell us waur ye get the red petrol or ahll phone ra vatman (naw - not chatman!)

Chaps...

Rgds

Rob

B)

Awe, please. Yer the man wit wis using red petrol til I broucht it tae yer attention that it micht jist be illegal, so waurs the problem on petrol costs. Tell us waur ye get the red petrol or ahll phone ra vatman (naw - not chatman!)

Naughty, naughty :nono:

You do know that the dye that is used, stains the fuel tank and pipework and Customs and Excise will use that has evidence that you've used "duty not paid" fuel.

It is then for you to prove otherwise!

Mend your own ruddy motor in future.......

Oh but wait, who's going to cut my hair?

HAHA, Wollaston, just noticed your signature, get Anchorman to introduce you to Sussex Paul. He's getting

an Audi TT for a weekend toy, and boy is he getting a slagging off. :lol::lol:

HAHA, Wollaston, just noticed your signature, get Anchorman to introduce you to Sussex Paul. He's getting

an Audi TT for a weekend toy, and boy is he getting a slagging off. :lol::lol:

Evening all how's things been....Well I now officially HATE TRAINS AND VIRGIN :censor: :censor: in particular....left Chelmsford at 2pm and finally got to hotel in Wirral Liverpool at 11PM..(you do the maths) having been asked to all get off the train at Warrington Problem on track so train terminating here) then told THERE may be some coaches along soon :unsure: but not sure when...then two turned up but where going to Wigan...O and there is a train at 10.01pm if you want to go or wait for said coaches to Liverpool Lime St...So 200+ scousers and Co who had been drinking on train were to say the least P****D off :ffs: :ffs: Made quick exit for coach to Wigan and train hopefully to Liverpool.....

Journey back was a bit better still hate Virgin trains though.... :ffs: :ffs:

Right back to topic (well sort off)

So not only do we have Hornby fans but also a couple of Nicky Clarke's....Dave looks like me and you are the only serious one's on here.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just out of interest and me being nosy. What is everybody's every day job....

Me I'm a Facilities Management Software Development Consultant...deal with AutoCAD and other packages with various clients all over the country...

Right back to topic (well sort off)

So not only do we have Hornby fans but also a couple of Nicky Clarke's....Dave looks like me and you are the only serious one's on here.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just out of interest and me being nosy. What is everybody's every day job....

Me I'm a Facilities Management Software Development Consultant...deal with AutoCAD and other packages with various clients all over the country...

HAHA Chatman, should have went in your Rav :lol:

Me I'm a Project Manager for a family owned engineering co, mainly do machined parts for aerospace and oil/gas

industries. Use autocad and other software and surprised you have not tried selling me some yet :lol:

Dave.

Me I'm a Project Manager for a family owned engineering co, mainly do machined parts for aerospace and oil/gas

industries. Use autocad and other software and surprised you have not tried selling me some yet :lol:

Dave.

Dave have you heard of Doosan Babcock.....if so may see you sooner rather than later....

Dave.

Dave have you heard of Doosan Babcock.....if so may see you sooner rather than later....

Yep, one of my colleagues quoted some work for them but did not get it. Used to be Babcock Power, I believe

made power station stuff, its still somewhere on the clyde I think.

Yep that's them...also have a place in Gatwick as well....

You changed your sig as well Dave....

Does I detect some model railway fanatics aroon??

I've a box of Triang stuff from way back in the 60's. Ma shed got broken intae an a bike got taken. BUt the ******s tried to lift the 40 year old large cardboard box, n the train contents fell oot! Got a bigger padlock now.

Goin doon the route o careers, I hope theres nae quantity surveyors; solicitors; or accountants...if so please keep quiet as it brings a bad name to wur credibility.

Me - jist a retired Marketing Manager - retired at the age of 44 having got fed up wi ma Directors at Royal Mail being stupid. More than 10 years on an nuthings changed...

Then had a go at being a hotelier (posh eh??) but when my 1st wife died, the family lost heart and I went mental. A solicitor an twa accountants did me oot o ma hotel investment whilst ah wis still mental. Unner scots law, ah cannae dae onythin aboot it.

So I turned to re-living my childhood and resurrected ma broken RAV. An buying old cars aff eBay. Then got married again and had tae get rid o the old cars!!! It took 6+months of intensive counselling tae stop buying cars frae eBay. It wis 6 in total.

Now fully employed being mentally disabled (and helping oot wi the charity wot I'd mentioned a wee while ago, but mair oan that soon.)

O an anither thing, whit did we aw have fur tea the nicht??

After a sausage supper at 3pm, I'd strawberries at 6pm, an wur aff tae Asda at 9pm fur some stuff.

An a got a quote tae replace ma main computer wi something speedier so I can post up loads of videos on whit a real RAV should look like so watch oot! Quad cored umpteen RAM wi mair bytes than a Scottish Midge can give in an hoor...!!!