Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Get Together

anchorman

guess i cant come :(

im not a bloke and I cant bring a wife lol :)

Dinna fash yersel. Wi enuf whisky, ahm onybody's. B) B) B) B) B)

Is there enough whisky to drink then........ :o :o :o :o

What! It's no already doon there? If ye tell me the address nearer the time, ye ken, ah'll forward oan an artic wi the stuff...an all ye have tae dae is hijack it aff the M6, but ye'll need 6 o yer 5 door RAVs - woodnae want tae overload wan! ;) ;)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bothwell_buyer

• anchorman

• chatman

• Fujisan

Bothy

Leave Pinkminkee alone or you'll put her off coming. If you like I'll bring Raquel who will sit with you and may even appear to understand you at times. She takes a bit of getting used to but she dips, sorry - scrubs up OK and after a few noggins of your Bothwell Moonshine she will look gorgeous.

Flossie will boycott the event because of Chatman's cruel comments.

Now how am I going to get Raquel to the venue without anchorwoman knowing? Dave, will you be passing my place?

Bothy

Leave Pinkminkee alone or you'll put her off coming. If you like I'll bring Raquel who will sit with you and may even appear to understand you at times. She takes a bit of getting used to but she dips, sorry - scrubs up OK and after a few noggins of your Bothwell Moonshine she will look gorgeous.

Flossie will boycott the event because of Chatman's cruel comments.

Now how am I going to get Raquel to the venue without anchorwoman knowing? Dave, will you be passing my place?

Richt.

Dave.M will be drivin frae Motherwell. Tae get the rendezvous at carlisle, how on earth would he/could he pass derbyshire??

Can Flossie no get the train and drink her wine oan that??

You've been at it already haven't you?

Flossie isn't coming Raquel is and she won't be drinking you will. Probably quite a lot is a good idea.

Have we decided on Carlisle or have you gone off at a tangent. And in any case Dave knows a long cut via Lancashire and I thought a nice Christmassy effect would be a couple of bails af hay in the boot.

Pinkminkee

dya have a photo?

i have a few but i aint posting any cos me respective other, Simon, said i might scare you all and he said nightmares arent very nice lol :)

ok seriously, have uploaded one to me profile I'm on the far right :)

Just remember - you were warned!

Now you've started something. I've added a picture of me at the helm of a train. Picture came out funny though because the train looks like this from the outside;

High-Speed-train-1.jpg

Now you've started something. I've added a picture of me at the helm of a train. Picture came out funny though because the train looks like this from the outside;

High-Speed-train-1.jpg

I've added a photo of me too! Hope it doesn't scare anyone... :lol:

P.S Anchorman... In your dreams! :P :lol:

High-Speed-train-1.jpg

HA HA HA HA anchorman.....keeping us guessing then.....

Bet you were there to give the real driver his lunch....

HA HA HA HA anchorman.....keeping us guessing then.....

Bet you were there to give the real driver his lunch....

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

You two can be very hurtful at times ;)

You never clicked on my profile did you?

Just did, is that you ? Maybe we should have a prize for the first member to put up a photo of themselves :D

I don't know if its pinkminkee or duncs, he used to have one on his avitar???

Was that you duncs? Can't tell off the wedding photo!

Just did, is that you ? Maybe we should have a prize for the first member to put up a photo of themselves :D

Keeping us all guessing is so much better :bag: :bag: .....once we know what people look like we may loose interest :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've been at it already haven't you?

Flossie isn't coming Raquel is and she won't be drinking you will. Probably quite a lot is a good idea.

Have we decided on Carlisle or have you gone off at a tangent. And in any case Dave knows a long cut via Lancashire and I thought a nice Christmassy effect would be a couple of bails af hay in the boot.

Noo ahm pitting three and three the gither. Ye have twa sheep cawd Flossie and Raquel. Yer RAV ony hawds wan sheep and twa bails o hay.

Does Raquel then ken that she will be BBQ'd after eating her hay; an whit aboot the vegetarians ? Will they be willing tae stand in a pot o biling water?? (Tae provide the vegetables fur the lamb/mutton?)

Ah jist said Carlisle cos I dinna ken the price o Shell Optimax in Engeland, nor if its available, an a've no sorted oot the in-flight re-fuelling yet.

Onyway, if ah've no said it yesterday, ma RAV passed its MOT yesterday so its aroon fur anither year. :D :D :D

I'm inclined to just say yes to all!

How much moonshine did you have to pay the MOT centre?

Aye richt. Jist cos yev taken the huff oer Flossie.

The MOT came in at the English parliaments standard £40 or whatever. Nae mair. As the experts at The Garage chose the MOT place then I have no idea whit MOT station wis used. I'll get the papers ra moro n find oot. Then again 1994 RAVs are for life - no Christmas!!!!!

Nae surrender. A 1904 Roll and Royce fur £3,500,000 selt this week? Nutters. Kept in a centrally heated front lounge nae doot.

Why can't we have a competition tae see wha's gut the auldest RAV in the UK.

An ahm still waiting tae hear waur the git ragither is gaun tae be so as I can save up fur ma socks.....

An a had a look at yer profile. 38 yrs auld - wots that - dog years?? Mair like 83 - ah ken yer game!!!

49 Bothy.

And this is the oldest RAV in the world. The prototype made in 1989;

1989_a.jpg

Good question though, Who has got the oldest RAV in the country. No bother about you taking the huff about flossie, we'll just have to get ratted together and I'll tell you tales of my brake testing in Kilmarnoch, Dundee and Arbroath.

And yes I probably did some testing on the material of your Ferodo pads on the RAV.

I know it's a tight knit community up there so if you bump into my old mate Tom Robertson at Strathtay Scottish Buses, say hello.

Oh and Rod Stewart!

No suggestions so far so let me start the ball rolling;

3rd of may 2008 at Warrington. I have chosen that venue because at least 2 can decide if they want to go home or stay out plus it is quite handy for the wirral/north wales and fairly central for the long distance travellers.

Can everybody interested agree in principle or give a valid reason for anything else?

We should be able to sit outside and kick tyres at that time!!!

3rd of may 2008 at Warrington. I have chosen that venue because at least 2 can decide if they want to go home or stay out plus it is quite handy for the wirral/north wales and fairly central for the long distance travellers.

I can say in Warrington's favour that it is handy for the Motorway's! :thumbsup:

fraid thats out fer me n me other.......warrington is jus a lil bit tooooooooooooo far for us, sides i been to KnN to lend them me (previously owned) C4 for a prototype induction kit, n it was a mare of a drive there n back, specially back in their rubbishy pug lol

No suggestions so far so let me start the ball rolling;

Can everybody interested agree in principle or give a valid reason for anything else?

We should be able to sit outside and kick tyres at that time!!!

We can all go round Fuji house afterwards..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

We can all go round Fuji house afterwards..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can sleep on the floor in the lads room.......I'm sure you haven't forgotten how to do nappies! :baby::lol::lol::lol:

I'm undecided at the moment, but Warrington is only a relatively short run up the Micky6 (oh no :o), for me, so no probs in that respect. Should only take about 10 hours then :P