Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Last Weekend With My Yaris

Demonic Angel

Well guys, its been swell, I've had two Yaris's, been here almost 4 years, made friends, met people and generally had a pretty marvellous time along the way, but all good things as they say must come to an end and after almost 3 years of faultless ownership, I'm saying goodbye on Monday to my beloved Yaris, Kaori.

Am I getting another? Well no, not quite! I'll be moving over to the Aygo section - as I pick up my brand new Aygo Blue on Monday and Kaori will be going in for part-ex.

No doubt I'll still be around and about to share my Yaris "wisdom", such as the difference between Balearic & Carribean Blue and sticking up for the Phase 2 massive :lol: .... but my Yaris adventure is well and truly (almost!) over! Her last appearance as "my car" will be Japshow this weekend :thumbsup:

I've seen so many people come and go on these forums.... but don't get me all teary and nostalgic! I can't fault the Yaris at all, nor can I fault their owners! I just hope the Aygo bunch are as friendly as all the people I've met through the Yaris forum :lol:

I may have a blue Richbrook Yaris tax disc holder going if I can get it off the car successfully - if anyone wants it, PM me! :thumbsup:

and after almost 3 years of faultless ownership, I'm saying goodbye on Monday to my beloved Yaris, Kaori.

I hope your new Aygo is as faultless and as satisfying as your previous Yaris experience and you have no regrets :thumbsup: