Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking At Getting A T Sport.

Tyranical

:( was gutted yesterday, went to look at a nice blue one, low milage, not bad condition, i loved it. Then we did a HPI check on it before handing over any cash, and it had been written off in 2002! The owner didn't even know about it he was as gutted as i was :(

The search continues...

I reckon the Phase 2 T-Sport looks a lot more sporty than the Phase 1 does.... it's just got a slightly meaner look to it - I mean look at Kimi's - I think we can safely say its one of the best looking T-Sports on TOC, not to mention one of the fastest ;)

What you have to remember is the P2 is an upgrade of the P1 model.... upgrades are good, upgrades are better :P :lol:

When you find it, you'll know - I never expected to fall in love with an Aygo... it just happened! You find your car eventually, even if you must get a Phase 1.... ;)

All the best with your search! :thumbsup:

:( was gutted yesterday, went to look at a nice blue one, low milage, not bad condition, i loved it. Then we did a HPI check on it before handing over any cash, and it had been written off in 2002! The owner didn't even know about it he was as gutted as i was :(

The search continues...

I have to disagree, upgrades aren't always better, infact i'd say its the opposite usually. Formula 1 is a fantastic example of that when you see how a car who one year is faster than anyone, the next with their 'new and improved' car are nowhere to be seen in the top 8.

However, from my understanding the P1 and P2, the differences are only cosmetic aren't they? or is there some under the bonnet differences too.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links