Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dashboard Buzzing Noise

andylew0

As title dasboard starts to make a buzzing noise between 55-70 mph no matter where how or what part of the dash i hit kick or push it's still there...Seems to be coming more from the clock/speedo area. Phoned toyota today and they have never heard of this on a T sport :rolleyes:... Anyone else had this :D

As title dasboard starts to make a buzzing noise between 55-70 mph no matter where how or what part of the dash i hit kick or push it's still there...Seems to be coming more from the clock/speedo area. Phoned toyota today and they have never heard of this on a T sport :rolleyes:... Anyone else had this :D

Someones got a bee in their bonnet... :rolleyes:

I'll get my coat.

On a serious note, I read a thread somewhere about it when i was looking for info, not sure if it was on here or on toyotaownersclub, i'll have a look around now and see if i can find it again.

I'll get my coat.

On a serious note, I read a thread somewhere about it when i was looking for info, not sure if it was on here or on toyotaownersclub, i'll have a look around now and see if i can find it again.

ok cheers :D

I'll get my coat.

Couldn't find it :( but it looks like Ryan may have solved it for you :) although that wasn't the solution i read to it, i wish i could remember what the one i read was lol.

I did take the clocks out today and noticed the wihite cardboard on the rear or the clocks makes noise if tapped lol..Did also notice the outside panels as in the link are a bit flimsy so will give it a go cheers feller :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links