Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For Sale Brand New Alloy Wheels 17" With Tyres

Parts-King

We have available to order, sets of four, Wolfrace Asia Tec "Fuji" Alloy wheels complete with budget tyres. The wheels/tyres will be despatched direct from our suppliers. This is a limited offer and subject to availability, other styles are available. Tyres are 205/40/17 and of budget brand, other tyres can be specified at extra cost. Price includes locking wheel nuts, carriage VAT etc

75768580_o.jpg

Our price is £449 Inc delivery to any UK address

PM me for further details, or options on tyres.

Kingo :thumbsup:

I have a good contact at Wolfrace, anybody wanting something specific, just PM me

• 5 weeks later...

I've been looking at some Wolfrace wheels for our Yaris. Will be looking into how well they'll fit, spacers etc. Think 15'' rims at the moment.

17” inch rims are too big for the mark one Yaris in my opinion, maybe for the mark two, if you have rear discs and not drums. Nice looking alloys though.

For some reason I havnt been getting email notifications for this thread, apologies for that!

The alloy wheel deals change daily, and I mean daily, anybody wanting anything specific please PM me if your request is current, let me know what you want and I will price it for you, my prices include wheels, caps (if required) wheel nuts, locking nuts, shipping and VAT, in fact, an ALL IN PRICE