Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car

System~G

Hi guys!

It's been a while since I posted.

Sadly my new car is not a Toyota. I have spent the last couple of weeks looking around for a reliable Toyota and found none. Just people taking the mickey and trying to sell piles of rubbish for far too much money.

Yesterday, I finaly settled on a G-Reg Honda Prelude - It's a little old but in mint condition with low miles. This will do until I have saved up enough to get another MR2.

I will still be posting here from time to time as I still have a thing for Toyotas (Besides Nicola still has her '2) and I have made some good friends on this site B)

I had nothing to do with this Honda purchase so don't blame me. :shutit:

I didn't view the car either, so I dont know what will be arriving at my house next week.

So I guess G will have to go in my car to the next TOC meet, he can be my bimbo in the passenger seat :lol:

I posted a reply to this and its !Removed! gone!!!! its probably under a totally random topic (I've been known to do that...)

Anyway.. good choice mate...

people slate hondas but they are damn reliable cars.. the prelude being my fave (not coutning NSX!!) I've always fancied one... Can't work out if G is one of the last of the first ones.. of the first of the newer shaped ones.....(mk2? with the but big 1/4 circle rear lights-coooool dash instuments)

driving a FWD is going to be funny at forst for ya mate.. took me a while to get used to in the probe!!!!

enjoy mate :)

pics pics pics :thumbsup:

I posted a reply to this and its !Removed! gone!!!! its probably under a totally random topic (I've been known to do that...)

Anyway.. good choice mate...

Ta Mate :thumbsup:

Can't work out if G is one of the last of the first ones.. of the first of the newer shaped ones

I'm still learning about these cars. I do know that it's a 3rd Gen Prelude (there are 5).

driving a FWD is going to be funny at forst for ya mate.. took me a while to get used to in the probe!!!!

Not at all mate - I drive a load of company vehicles all are FWD easier to get them corrected after a conering mistake :thumbsup:

The Lude has 4 wheel steering which is new to me and obviously I will be testing it to its fullest capabilities B)

enjoy mate

Ta :thumbsup:

pics pics pics

Will do as soon as I get time to do some.

BTW, I don't have much net access at the mo due to working away from home during the week. This thread is not really meant to be a goodbye, just I'm not here all that much at the moment :(

what do you mean goody bye....

just coz you dont have a toyota now doesnt mean your dissapearing from the club....

get your posting hat back on....

oh and have fun in the lude

Honda, smonda..............

You are still you Garrick, :thumbsup: so drop in anytime. Remember I'm off to SA in Feb/March, so I may ask you a few things before mate.

Ryan,

G is not leaving us. He just doesn't get internet access very often now as he is never at home.

I told him off about putting goodbye in the title as he didn't mean that at all.

I can still pass on messages to the traitor anyway. :)

Hey Honda's are great car's. I had a civic for 5 years and it never gave me an ounce of trouble. Trouble free motoring with good mpg :thumbsup: And at the end of the day it's Japanese :yes: Nuff said :yes::yes:

jerry!!

Jerry,

I am not really being cruel to System~G, just tormenting as I know he is not reading any of this until the weekend, by which time it will be too late to reply.

I am grateful he doesn't have a bland ford or something similar as I know I will get to drive the 'lude at some point. i might even let him drive my '2.

Gordy,

Just thought I would change my pic for the week.

I just uploaded a couple of pics into the owners and misc gallery and thought I would use one (old toys).

My mum thought that car was too noisy and the ride too firm.

I am grateful he doesn't have a bland ford or something similar

Nicola.. thought you thought probes were ok :P

"Whats with the Celica on ya avatar Nicola????"

damn I been meaning to ask thet since I saw it lol :thumbsup:

Honda, smonda..............

You are still you Garrick, :thumbsup: so drop in anytime. Remember I'm off to SA in Feb/March, so I may ask you a few things before mate.

And I may have to ask you to bring a few home treats back for me :thumbsup: :P B)