Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Baby!

x JoJo x

Hi JoJo.......Welcome to the family :D

That is a real nice looking car you have there, well done on getting it, i hope that it gives you lots of fun and pleasure!!

Was the picture from behind taken at the junction of Tredegar park, Newport on the way home by any chance?........ if it was i need to stay in more....... lol!

And when is your test? will you have to wait long to hopefully pass it and get going?

If you feel underpressure, dont tell us when, but just wondering if you have to wait long.

Ok for the time being, enjoy sitting in it and enjoy cleaning it and i am sure thet real soon you will be driving it safely.

:D

Hey Thank You for the welcome!! Yeah my test is real soon but not telling when!! :)

You'll know when i pass!! I have been driving it with Mum though so not too bad...

And yes that picture was taken on the way back!! How do you know?!!!?!??! Weird!

Anyway thanks again for the welcome :)

Hahahaha, i recognise that junction because i am a driving instructor in Cardiff and regularly use the M4 for motorway and pass pluss lessons, i always look into the slip road there to see what will be emerging on us 400 yards down the road :D

The second pic, i cant be so accurate tho lol

Ok well your test is soon, i wont say good luck, i never do, always seems like a curse!

but just enjoy it, the day you pass, you will want to remember as one of the changing days of your life so just make the examiner feel comfortable, dont throw him or her around :P drive as well as you can and with some good luck on your side, you will do it.

I am sure when you pass, we just might get to know about it :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links