Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Style Anti Theft Tyre Valve Caps

crazyman50000

The black plastic ones won’t get pinched, cost less than a quid and won’t seize on your valves.

Maybe treat yourself to the fancy ones for special occasions?

Agree with TVOR here.

Just put normal black plastic on - if you want the special ones for shows etc then you can always swap them over for the day.

I remember seeing some on QVC (cue the laughter) that had a little indicator on the top that changed colour after a couple of PSI had been lost so you knew that they needed attention. But no, I didn't buy any!

I remember seeing some on QVC (cue the laughter) that had a little indicator on the top that changed colour after a couple of PSI had been lost so you knew that they needed attention. But no, I didn't buy any!

Does that mean you admit to watching QVC??? :eek::eek::eek:

Kingo :thumbsup:

I would say, if you like 'em, get 'em!

My brother had something similar on a Calibra(?) They done up with a small keyring spanner... Trouble was, kids nicked 'em with another spanner!

I have a set of 'Spinners' that are black, with chrome top. They are a little harder to nick without the proper tool. Combined with the chrome valve stem covers, on a black car they look good but dont stand out a mile to be too obvious a target for the theiving little tummy-rubbish kids. I live in East London and they are still on, a year and a half later! (My motorcycle screw on ones go real quick, even black plastic ones)!

I would say, if you like 'em, get 'em!

My brother had something similar on a Calibra(?) They done up with a small keyring spanner... Trouble was, kids nicked 'em with another spanner!

I have a set of 'Spinners' that are black, with chrome top. (Other colours available) They are a little harder to nick without the proper tool. Combined with the chrome valve stem covers, on a black car they look good but dont stand out a mile to be too obvious a target for the theiving little tummy-rubbish kids. I live in East London and they are still on, a year and a half later! (My motorcycle screw on ones go real quick, even black plastic ones)!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links