Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1.0l Exhaust Manifold

silvergs

My 99K mile yaris 's exhaust manifold has given up eith a hole right at the mounting flange. (At the head end no1) Has anybody had to replace one, with either performance or standard . Where from and how much? Rang around usual centres around here and nobody does one, all help appreciated, thanks Simon.ps starting think toyota only gulp. pps can fit it myself.

My 99K mile yaris 's exhaust manifold has given up eith a hole right at the mounting flange. (At the head end no1) Has anybody had to replace one, with either performance or standard . Where from and how much? Rang around usual centres around here and nobody does one, all help appreciated, thanks Simon.ps starting think toyota only gulp. pps can fit it myself.

I don't think there is much call for a performance manifold dor a 1 litre Yaris mate, hence the reason you may struggle to find one. Just ha da quick scan on Google and can't seem to find one either.

Toyota may be your only bet but there is now loads of companies on the net that deal with scrap yards and can source any part you require.

only crazy vitz makes one for the 1ltr yaris and it's a performance manifold, you will have trouble sourcing one, but you can try asking kevin from envy performance if he will be able to get you one.

Otherwise it's a standard one from toyota or a scrap yard i'm afraid.

or have it welded up as its a tubular steel one :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links