Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Yaris

Yaris Czech

Hello and welcome to the club, you have a really nice looking yaris how long have you been modding your car, is that a special paint job B)

Looks really cool mate, nice one! In my opinion, it's so difficult to get away with pulling a decent look off for a 5 door car but that looks smashing! It's got a proper Euro feel about it!

Not sure about the bodykit or the shopping list but apart from that it looks lovely

Welcome to the club

I liked the eyebrows, (must get mine fitted) as they look mean and moody, not the two tone, tho! I always think a Yaris rear end looks bare, without a boot spoiler, too, and the T-s one looks nicest to me.

I actually quite like that bodykit, most Yaris kits are terrible. So yeah, aside from the painted drums and the TSport Badge (unless it has had an engine transplant) looks really nice :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links