Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dont They Have Stop Signs In Hungary

spankinauris

Im wondering if I have the first Auris which is going for crash repair!!

Was driving down a main road and suddenly this Rover came out of a side road right in front of me!

Hit the brakes but didnt have a hope of stopping and hit him just behind the front wheel on his drivers side.

Auris took the hit on the front drivers side, wrecking the bumper, bending the bonnet and cracking the headlights!!

All in all it took the impact pretty well. All the damage is purely cosmetic and easily fixable.

First thought was that the guy didnt have insurance cos it was a banger and he wasnt from here, but its all bein sorted and hes accepting full responsibility!

Still doesnt help much tho :( poor car.

post-44774-1193223588_thumb.jpg

post-44774-1193223628_thumb.jpg

post-44774-1193223704_thumb.jpg

Bad news mister, but in the face of it you may be rather lucky and find it's mostly plastic replaceable stuff.

Now the fun starts to see if the parts are in place ready for the bodyshops to get started.

Hey man really sorry for that but I guess its only plastics from what I see not a major problem in putting everything again in place. Glad things sorted out with the insurance part.

Have fun!!!!

I have just received my Auris back yesterday after it was in the bodyshop for 3 months!!!!!!! Some little scroat decided to use the bonnet as a trampoline. Needless to say it needed a new bonnet, it took the bodyshop 3 months to sort out as they had to wait for parts from toyota!

Im wondering if I have the first Auris which is going for crash repair!!

I am afriad you are not, I used to work in Toyota head office for Product Planning. Before the Auris was launched we had 2 shipped over from Japan for our use. We were on our way to deliver the auris to Satchi & Satchi in central London, but my colegue who was driving went round a corner (very tight corner) and a Transit Luton van was on our side of the road a bit. So we swerved to avoid the Transit and instead hit 2 lamposts and a tree! No injuries other whip lash thank god! and the Auris held up pretty well! £1,500 of damage down the side!

Second Auris which was a write-off was a Toyota Dealers Auris that was crushed by a fallen wall when we had the strong winds!

But glad to hear you are ok and hopefully the repair will not be too expensive.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links