Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Yaris 1.5 T Sport What Should I Mod?!?!

Mun Jai

Hiya im about to buy an yaris 1.5 T sport and was wondering what resonable priced upgrades i should go for. I was thinking of uprgading the induction to a typhoon because my brother can get it on the cheap for me. I was also wondering if a strutbrace would be reccomended or not to conteract the body roll?? any suggestions of parts would be appreciated!!! thanks, ray

also what other types of induction should i be looking at?? any reccommendations? The apexi power intake?? any good? better than typhoon??

i have a typhoon and belive it the best for relocation/noise but its an oiled filter!

Change the suspension to a shock and spring kit and if you want more power a header/sports cat

Rear strut is a good one to get for yaris

i have a typhoon and belive it the best for relocation/noise but its an oiled filter!

Change the suspension to a shock and spring kit and if you want more power a header/sports cat

Rear strut is a good one to get for yaris

Why the rear strut, not for front?? I want a shock and spring kit but dunno where to buy from for a good price. i saw ur prices SR KID. how u get so cheap?? especially for the typhoon??

Most of my parts have been second hand mate off the forums!

The front strut isnt as noticeable as the rear strut when you put it on and rear is a hell of alot cheaper!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links