Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is This Ok For First Mods?

Mun Jai

Be buying a yaris T sport soon and was just wondering if these mods would be good for a starter??

Pi Lowering Springs £107.65 inc. VAT

K&N Typhoon £190.37 inc. VAT

OMP Red Steel Upper Front Strut Brace with Centre Adjuster £ 46.49 CANT FIND A REAR STRUT THOUGH can anyone help??

Are this mods ok??? any suggestions i can add to my list?? or price differences?? any suggestions will be greatly appreciated thanks, ray

It really depends on what you want from the car!

I went down the looks of the car and ICE before I went into handling.

strutbracer.co.uk sell all the omp strut braces for the yaris, only the front under brace won't fit the t-sport.

I wouldn't bother with the pi lowering springs as you may find then to bouncy, save up and get the tein as you won't be dissapointed with them.

they lower 35mm front and 38mm rear for a more balanced look, and cost about £150, but are much stiffer and very high quality compared to the PI.

you can get them from envy performance but you'll have to ring them.

i dont know why some people dont like the pi springs, ive had them for two years and id buy them again, theyre not bouncy at all in my car!

what should I get?!?!?! PI or tein springs??? ohh one more thing, will a upgrade of sprk plugs be noticeable?? if so what should I get??

tein springs all day long! its what ive got and id recommend them any day of the week!

shine.jpg

also (you might already know)

when you first fit (any) springs they wont look quite as low as you want, but they settle in and get lower!

performance spark plugs worth a cheap mod?? noticeable response out of car? if so what should i get and where?

• 2 weeks later...

Spark plugs i would assume aren't worth it but haven't tried. Aslong as they fire i'm sure they be fine! Spring wise i have been in cars with Pi springs and thought they weren't very good. They are a budget spring shown by their price and as always you get what you pay for. I think the Tein springs are the best first suspension upgrade you could do to get you on the ladder for future suspension upgrades in future whereas the Pi's would need replacing before upgrading other parts imo as they would let the rest down.

Spark plugs i would assume aren't worth it but haven't tried. Aslong as they fire i'm sure they be fine! Spring wise i have been in cars with Pi springs and thought they weren't very good. They are a budget spring shown by their price and as always you get what you pay for. I think the Tein springs are the best first suspension upgrade you could do to get you on the ladder for future suspension upgrades in future whereas the Pi's would need replacing before upgrading other parts imo as they would let the rest down.

I got uprated irridium sparkplugs for a motorcycle and although there is no real power or fuel gain, it does start a little easier when cold. This, I am told, is cos they produce a stronger spark.