Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mclaren Confirm Alonso's Exit .

Uncle Bob

Not before time, if he had been an ordinary joe egg he would have been sacked for his petulant behaviour a long time ago, but much like Premiership football, money rules the waves! He is a brilliant driver who has a dreadful attitude, lets hope McClaren go on from strength to strength, I for one would not want to see him at Toyota, as good as a driver he is, after all his shinnanigans earlier this year!

Kingo :thumbsup:

^^ Couldn't agree more; great driver, but not a team player.

I glad Lewis doesn't have to put up with him for another year.

Yes Alonso isn't a team player, never was, never will be. But I wonder how Lewis will get on with car set up next year?

Especially if he is partnered with another young driver (Rosberg, Sutil etc).

Very easy to head up a dead end when it comes to setting up F1 cars and waste a lot of circuit time.

I know Lewis would like one of his young buddies to be driving along side him next year but I have a feeling Big Ron will play it safe and hire a more experienced driver.

I take it Alonso will require a couple of days to collect all his toys and pram... :lol:

I take it Alonso will require a couple of days to collect all his toys and pram... :lol:

NA he threw them all over the circuits..........take ages to get them all..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jist needs a guid Scot tae steady things and gie it a go next year. Wits his name again???

Jackie Stewart or his brother Rod? ;) :D

Haha

David Coulthard of course !! Only the driver who's won the most points ever so i hear...??

I know Lewis would like one of his young buddies to be driving along side him next year but I have a feeling Big Ron will play it safe and hire a more experienced driver.

Agreed; needs a competent, experienced driver who will be happy to do what is needed of him.

David Coulthard of course !! Only the driver who's won the most points ever so i hear...??

Oww...errr...current (if he gets kept on) driver....... but not all time

M. Schumacher 1369

Prost 798.5

Senna 614

Coulthard 527

Barrichello 519

Alonso 490

Nineth on the list

Raikkonen 456

But with 228 starts Coulthard's points per race is only 2.3

Good for 7th place every race but hardly the championship winning material Big Ron will be looking for.

May get the drive but I really don't think so.

Update on Alonso, he's had talks with Renault but have stalled for the time being, other possibilities are Red bull or even Toyota.

Whoever he goes with ,its reported he only wants a 1 year contract this will free him up to join Ferrari in 2009 and be team mates with Kimi :rolleyes:

So he just wants a years pin money, muddling through a year so he can realise an ambition to join Ferrari?

I hope Toyota don't go anywhere near him

Jean Todt at Ferrari is pretty cagey as well, he'll have watch Alonso at work at Mclaren and won't want any of those silly games in his team.

If Alonso isn't careful he'll box himself into early retirement!

Jean Todt at Ferrari is pretty cagey as well, he'll have watch Alonso at work at Mclaren and won't want any of those silly games in his team.

Thats okay he can spend a bit of quality time with Ralf :lol::lol::lol: .

Thats okay he can spend a bit of quality time with Ralf :lol::lol::lol: .

Ralf can tell him how he nearly made it into 5th gear once.........but bottled out at the last second :lol::lol:

I've found some new information about Renault...they have been caught with technical information that has come from Mclaren and they are being pulled before the FIA on the 6th Dec , if found guilty ( just like mclaren were over the Ferrari spying ) Renault could well get a 50 million dollar fine as well ,and if that happens the boss of Renault F1 will pull the plug on the Reault F1 team for good.

This has a knock on affect for Alonso, as with no Renault team on the 2008 grid he can't go there and it also affects Red Bull as they use Renault engines :o , so watch this space as there are going to be some fireworks after the 6th Dec :rolleyes: .

I've found some new information about Renault...they have been caught with technical information that has come from Mclaren and they are being pulled before the FIA on the 6th Dec , if found guilty ( just like mclaren were over the Ferrari spying ) Renault could well get a 50 million dollar fine as well ,and if that happens the boss of Renault F1 will pull the plug on the Reault F1 team for good.

This has a knock on affect for Alonso, as with no Renault team on the 2008 grid he can't go there and it also affects Red Bull as they use Renault engines :o , so watch this space as there are going to be some fireworks after the 6th Dec :rolleyes: .

I wonder if this is why Toyota are holding off naming their second driver for 2008 :g:

Maybe hoping that Alonso falls into their lap's. :(

I wonder if this is why Toyota are holding off naming their second driver for 2008 :g:

Maybe hoping that Alonso falls into their lap's. :(

I would think his options are getting smaller by the day :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Ralf want's to drive for .......Mclaren! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Read the full story here, and die laughing!

I do like a good laugh and that has hit the spot for me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: , so if he gets the job , Mclaren need to take 3 gears out of the gearbox and have his after race bath ready a few laps after the started :D :D

NO NON NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO Please NO

If they have any sense there tell him to sling his hook..................a plonker like him drive a Mclarren....It will be a first for them to see the back of the grid each race...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well they're at the back end of the pitlane ......they may as well be at the back end of the grid :lol::lol::lol: