Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Workshop Manual

Darkside

Anybody able to point me as to where I can get to a manual for the latest RAV4.

Tried eBay (as I always have seemed to manage on previous vehicles).

Lots of clever peoples posts on here I see link to Toyota pdf's, but the source to Toyota seems to be a rather expensive subscription job. :(

Found the following post on one of the general forums

"if ya look hard enough you can get the entire toyota workshop manual coving all vehicles on pdf igot mine from

a russian site a while back then my pc died so i too am after a carina manal "

Anybody have any info? I'm actually just wanting not to miss anything daft removing the back door panel, but if the info for all is out there, would be nice to have.

Darkside

It really isn't too expensive. It works out about £2.40 for an hour and there is a huge amount of info in there. You can also find a certain amount of information regarding the removal of panels in the accessory installation instructions within the publications website.

There are also maintenance tips of our own and on R4World.

This one shows how to get the panel off;

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=71227

and this is RAV 4 World (but you have to regester free to access the maintenance section);

http://rav4world.com/forums/index.php

There was a thread on R4W that allowed you to download some of the manual but it was the new car pdf files and not the maintenace manual. You could have a search in there but bear in mind that the US model differs slightly and certainly won't have the diesel engine and 6 speed box.

Regards

Cheers