Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Randomly Bought A Yaris Ts

davidg

just thought i'd say hello, as ive just (quite spontaneously) part exchanged my old saxo for a nice t-sport yaris.

its a 3 door 52reg in thunder grey and done almost 50k. Its got a few tasteful mods including 16" oz racing alloys and an extra part to the front bumper which makes it look really nice - i'll have some pics up soon.

I'm not really into the whole modding thing but it looks like the prevous owner took good care of it (and spent some money too!), it's in immaculate condition -looks brand new under the bonnet- with full service history - i paid £4,000 after px

2 days in and im enjoying the purchase greatly. its quite nippy. i wouldnt say it was hugely fast but it accelerates well and corners very nicely.

Best spontaneous thing you could have done, miles ahead of a saxo so brilliant choice!

Sounds like a nice one!

Get some pictures up as soon as!

Have fun with it!

Adam

Hiya :).......welcome to the family :thumbsup:

Get some pics taken over this weekend........ it's gonna be sunny :D

we'd love to see it

Will do!

Although you've probably already seen it if your regular to these forums, as it used to belong to someone on here.

well despite the weather i managed to take a photo this weekend. Bear in mind that it was quite a grey day and also this is before i washed it so the wheels should look shinier.

still looks good tho :)

post-48045-1194872341_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links