Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pictures Of A Real Rav

bothwell_buyer

Well, for those 3 of you waiting for pictures of the Turbo'd 1994 RAV, here's a few tasters..... I have the photos on my own website and each is around 2.7MB

RAV4 with 16" alloys

another photo

Last photo before new wheels and brakes

new wheels..

more

more

more

more

and last

Dunno if these links will work, but hiopefully not so it keeps some o ye version 2s and 3s hauding yer breath.

The RAV is getting the clutch changed seeing as it disintegrated on leaving the garage in 1st gear.... and that was before we hit 205mph..!

At this stage, the whole 3SGTE engine is fitted and custom exhaust, wi GT4 intercooler etc

The clutch mech broke a spring so thats being done this week. Roll cage to be done fairly soon once we've tested the car suspension set up.

An if it now disappears, I know how few to dob into tae the polis.....

Hey bothy it really does exist. I didn't know if even I was imagining things but sure enough there she is.

I'm impressed.

Hey bothy it really does exist. I didn't know if even I was imagining things but sure enough there she is.

I'm impressed.

I'll be roon the day tae make sure the motors still there!!

I'll take the camera in case they still have the gearbox oot.....

I'm impressed.

I'll be roon the day tae make sure the motors still there!!

I'll take the camera in case they still have the gearbox oot.....

It'll probably be powering one of those Japanese supertankers by now!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Do your wheels have lock nuts ? :lol::lol:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Do your wheels have lock nuts ? :lol::lol:

A'hm no telling ye that they have special allan key type nuts that were made specially fur the wheel or rather the wheel was made specially for them.....

If ye want wheels, I have a set of 5 TSW 16" alloys with tyres which are either new or almost new. Not much use to me know cos the caliper gets in the way. However these wheels are obsolete although I never managed to bend 1. Course, you f*n*** wi new RAVs will have yer ain allies...sorry anchorman - alloys.

See Mr Broon is giving away free holidays tae look aifter 16 year olds taking exams....onybody got a 16 yr old taking exams they don't want haingin aroon the hoose?? A'hm looking fur sumwun tae fix ma caravan wooden Shell which took a dunt last night.... The door opens in now rather than oot! :ffs: :ffs:

Yer madman not frae Motherwell

I'm gonna be claiming a new set of alloys from Mr T shortly under warranty. To replace the bubbly ones I've currently got. ;)

The RAV is getting the clutch changed seeing as it disintegrated on leaving the garage in 1st gear.... and that was before we hit 205mph..!

205MPH..........Flippin eck! In a RAV??? :eek::eek::eek:

Kingo :thumbsup:

205MPH..........Flippin eck! In a RAV??? :eek::eek::eek:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Scottish measurement ma man

Don't you have street lights in your neighbourhood bothy.....

Blimey light up those spots on the RAV must drain the Battery quick and be seen from the space station..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wheels and brakes look nice.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't you have street lights in your neighbourhood bothy.....

Blimey light up those spots on the RAV must drain the battery quick and be seen from the space station..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wheels and brakes look nice.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sir

With a 4x4, the idea is you don't use streets. Well thats wit ah wis telt...... And it solves the problem of others coming from the opposite direction with full beam......! I think its 800w altogether.

Anyway, you'll know that we have few motorways in Scotland; most of which is not lit as the bulk of the lecky is used at the Birmingham Parking Lot.

Bothy I'm developing a scottish accent just from reading your posts ye nea

Bothy I'm developing a scottish accent just from reading your posts ye nea

Let me know when yev boucht an auld twin axle caravan as a lighting source fur yer local rugby team and ye can join the club....so tae speak! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links